ForumsForum GamesHotel RPG

137 19005
DemonicKirby
DemonicKirby
111 posts
Nomad

You wake up at the top of a 100 floor hotel. You see 3 people around you all just getting up as well. You remember nothing but how to fight. You pick up the closest weapon to you and get ready.

You will start off at the top and work your way down floors till you reach the bottom.

You will use this sheet:

Name:
Class:
Weight:
Head:
Left Hand:
Right Hand:
Torso:
Legs:
Feet:
Strength:
Agility:
Intelligence:
Magic:
Luck:
Aim:
Lift:
Inventory:
Perk:
Perk:
Perk:
Weakness:
Bio:

Your class can be almost anything you can think of.
Your aloud to to have one weapon at the start but you can
hold more then one at a time and hold items in you inventory.

Weapons will be chosen by you at the beginning so will armor, perks,etc.

Strength is how much you take off and how much you can hold in your inventory.

Agility is how fast you dodge, strike, reload, run, and etc.

Intelligence helps with repairing broken or damaged items

Magic is how much mana you have. How much you take off with magic spells. How high of a spell level you can use. Plus magic resistance.

Luck is basically how lucky you are helps out randomly 0 luck is not bad but not good. (Lets say monsters or people attack you less or just don't notice you-high luck)(You miss more or trip while trying to sneak past a monster)

Aim is how well you can shot or how often you hit your target with a critical strike.(head shot or chop of head)

Lift is how much weight you can lift or move. Use full if you need to move an object in your way but is used for more.

Inventory is the items you've picked up or found on the way.

Perks are little thing your guy/girl/monster can do like little bonuses. (Having better aim cause your a sniper/gunner)

Weakness is something your weak against like being blind or just being afraid of heights.

Bio is just something about your person this is not needed but could change the story a bit.

Only 4 people right now but they could die and I might need a boss now and then.
Plus they could find new teammates trapped lower down.

OK so make your people and ask any questions you want.
If i won't be on for a while or a day or two I will inform you on the Forum ahead of time.

If anything is not aloud i will tell you.
If you have any ideas for new stats tell me I'm open to suggestions.
If you want pictures for your people you can post on it's ok.
I may use pictures a lot for monsters and your people if you want me to.
Be a little creative or original with your people make it fun.

You don't have to post your stats over and over if you don't want to but you do need to post at the beginning so i can keep track of them.This is because there's a lot of stats to keep track of

• 137 Replies
Showing 196-195 of 137