ForumsGame WalkthroughsRock band tips and tricks (for PS2 only but if u need help with a different console contact me or write on this page)

2 2817
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

Some of u might have already veiwed my guitar hero tips and tricks so some of this wont be new to u but i will post about all the instruments...

Guitar tips

*this guitar might be easier to strum than a guitar hero guitar because of the groove for ur thumb.

* for easy points and highscores whammy on long notes+if u are in a critical situation and their is a long white note whammy on it to get extra overdrive/star power.

*if u need more tips for guitar u can refer to my guitar hero tips and tricks or contact me on my profile

drums

*if ur having trouble on a song, just go to tutorials or practice and learn the beats to the foot pedal then add ur hands.

*if ur having trouble with the really fast notes dont bang the drums hard... just little taps and u will have it...

*i recomend making the drum set a little high. Sometimes it can help

vocals

*hold the mic very close to ur mouth for the easiest controle

*make sure there is no disruption witch may be heard by the mic

(SPECIAL)

*for fun... try singing and playing guitar at the same time... once uv mastered that try it with drums and what the heck TRY ALL THREE!

**PLEASE READ**

as u have probablly heard i play mutiple insruments such as guitar and drum so if u need any extra tips i got them so contact me on my profile or this page... THNX!!! Hermann0212

• 2 Replies
Hermann0212
Hermann0212
150 posts
Nomad

if veiwed please comment

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Just the basics. Same Ol' Same Ol'. If you have the game you know what he's talking about. You got basically all of these off the loading page. lol

Showing 1-2 of 2