ForumsSupport Forumfor all the mods out there

22 3750
ew6969
ew6969
38 posts
Nomad

this is tennisman24 old profile and i wanted to say im am deeply sorry for what happened with how i got banned i didnt do t my brother thought it would be funny to go on my account and do that so i just wanted to say im sorry

• 22 Replies
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

you shouldnt have iven him your password. im sorry you got banned, but hopefully you learned from this experience

ew6969
ew6969
38 posts
Nomad

but is there anyway i could get unbanned i mean it is not fair i got up to go to the bathroom and he just did it

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If your account got permanently banned, whatever you do, you might not be able to retrieve it back.

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

what did he do? anyway im sure that if you make a successful appeal to an admin or mod they could overturn the ban. just be polite and dont whine, and explain the situation.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

The best thing to do is wait until Carlie gets on, then discuss it with her on an out of AG messaging system, such as AIM, or MSN. If she believes you, there is always the possibility. However it is highly unlikely.

Breaking the rules resulting in a permanent ban is a bad thing, and chances are even if it was your brother, as you claim, you still may not be able to retrieve your account. Bans are serious things, and things done to deserve them must be strictly against the rules.

Keeping your password to yourself is a key thing, you cant trust anyone. If you did just get up to go to the bathroom when he did it, you should have signed out. Signing in and out will only take 5 seconds, rather than the possibility of a ban.

Keep these things in mind. Sometimes there is just no reversal.

ew6969
ew6969
38 posts
Nomad

yea thanks guys alot

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

You are aware that it is not a permanent ban at this moment and you honestly should just wait out the temp and not ever repeat what you were banned for?

But thank you very much for making us aware of your alternate account.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Yes, thanks for making us aware of it, and we'll will just have to increase the ban on your original account. You know it is against the rules to make another account to circumvent a ban.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Now this is what I'm confused about. If the user says its not his fault, like this situation here, then why can't they explain about it? Can they contact or anything, by forms of E-Mail?

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

he could just be saying its not his fault, so hes out of a ban. i think he should just take the ban like a man... its just a temp ban anyway, so what someone cant live without a game for a little while? anyway..

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Now this is what I'm confused about. If the user says its not his fault, like this situation here, then why can't they explain about it? Can they contact or anything, by forms of E-Mail?
Do you see the 'Contact' up on the bar where it says community and stuff? I'm pretty sure that works, though I'm not sure who gets that message.
But. It is not AG's responsibility if someone takes advantage of your account, no matter how unlucky the circumstances were.
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

To be honest, you cannot prove that your brother just went on and spammed while you're in the bathroom. And really, that is the oldest excuse ever. Actually, it's the only one we get, so it's pretty hard to believe that this happens everytime. If you thought this out, you would log off, if there was any chance of this happening. But Zophia has cleared it up that ew6969 was the original account that was ditched for tennisman24.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Wow, I got super ninja'd XP

And yes, it's just a temp ban. Go out and play, it's winter break! Well for now haha.

ew6969
ew6969
38 posts
Nomad

no i already had this account before and i didnt like it so i made another one

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

yea, he just said that.

that ew6969 was the original account that was ditched for tennisman24.
Showing 1-15 of 22