ForumsGamesClassic tetris

8 4237
RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Doesnt anyone want someone to make a classic tetris. Not one with all the extra stuff, just the old style. that would be so awseome.

• 8 Replies
Anjoeid
Anjoeid
80 posts
Nomad

i dont like tetris its not my kind of game

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I think the original Tetris is the best! But I am pretty sure there are some versions out there that mimic the original. If I get nostalgic, I just get out my old green screen Gameboy and play the original.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Original tetris is the best, but i still think there are some great new versions out there =)

RugganBor
RugganBor
563 posts
Nomad

Yeah, some of the new ones are good, but i still wish someone would just put the original out. i do have a handheld though. So not all is lost.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

There are many tetris clones out there.. we don't need another one. Also it wouldn't be specially popular, since it has been done over and over...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I can't say classic tetris is the best, but it is original and is somehow addicting even though it has a very simple gameplay.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I don't like many of the new ones they make no sense. If I could find the charger for my SP(Lost my Gameboy, Pocket and Colour T_T) I'd be playing Tetris...and Pokemon, luv my little Pikachu in Yellow Version. But Tetris is the best, I really wish the DS played those games, then I wouldn't have to live my life without it =/

bucketheadII
bucketheadII
62 posts
Nomad

tetris II on NES just rocks!!!
It's a good idea to make a game like that!
Hope someone will heard your idea.
Sorry for my bad english...

Showing 1-8 of 8