ForumsArt, Music, and Writingarmatars

10 2969
deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

hey i got a question.. if somebody submits an armatar, and one of the admins thinks its good, can it become an armatar?

also, is AG looking for new armatar artists?

• 10 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

You can only submit Armatars when there is a holiday Armatar competition going on.

And i don't know what the artist situation is, all i know is i liked the old aritist better >.>

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

the person who creates the armatars is a professional who I believe gets paid to create the armatars.Sorry,but the armatars submitted during the holiday contests are only temporary,and at the moment I don't think they are in need of a new armatar artist as they only need one(I hope)and they have one.

Toadlord
Toadlord
497 posts
Shepherd

Hmm... I think we are do for a new batch of armatars.

And I agree with Ricador. The old artist was better.

BlackOwt
BlackOwt
61 posts
Nomad

Oh, my first post was meant to be;

What did the old artists' Armatars look like, anyone got any?

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Everyone so far in this topic has one from the old artist, BlackOwt both the last pack that came out was from the new artist.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I don't get this conversation. (I'm not thick) There just Armatars people, they are just to show how high you are. (I think)

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think that it would be cool if people could submit their own armatars as this would give them the oppurtunity to show their skills. If the Mods thought they were good enough they could add them to the site on the armatars that you get at zero AP. There could be a 10AP reward for getting your armatar submitted also.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Look at my armatar. I made it. It was on a holiday event wich just closed a week ago. I think there will be one on easter, or on valentiens day. Sorry for my bad spelling. I am not using FireFox.
The new artist has his/her way of drawing. He/she uses many details on a little picture. It is not always good to do that, and it does not fit as an armatar. The old one was better, but we will get used to the new one.

By the way, I wonder when the new armatars are coming! =P

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

I think there should be a choice on this like a vote in the Suggestions forum as it would be a great addition to the site.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It's been suggested before and was shot down. At least for now. It might change in the future, but we surely are never gonna get personalized armatars. Meaning, even usermade armatars will be available to all.

Showing 1-10 of 10