ForumsGamesLoad time too long?

9 2458
Talo
Talo
945 posts
Nomad

I noticed the load time was very long on this game. I also noticed 2 languages as an option. One way to spead up the load would to separate the game into 2 versions for language. One of the longest things to load in flash is sound, even if not used, still loads the library.

• 9 Replies
ocelot27us
ocelot27us
17 posts
Nomad

due to its complex graphics and story line i guess (^-^)

amo2100
amo2100
89 posts
Nomad

the game took forever for me to load. If it wasn't Sonny i wouldn't have waited

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Dude it takes long because its total size is like 17 MB

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

its an awesome game so its worthit to wait for it to load anyways after a lot of days of continuously playing it will load in a few seconds.The best option is to be patient and wait.

nark201
nark201
2 posts
Nomad

it keeps grting stuck

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

If it wasn't Sonny i wouldn't have waited

Yeah, ditto. Krin should fix that, because he might fend of customers who are new to Sonny, and don't know that it is worth waiting for.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Takes about 3-4 minutes for first load, then 1-2 minutes for the first of the day load, then immediate load if I decide to play the game again on the same day. It doesn't take that long to load. If it gets stuck, refresh and it'll start from the same spot it got stuck on.
(Sometimes, however, if you refresh, you start from the beginning again, but it's better than being stuck all day.)

BioHazard19
BioHazard19
28 posts
Nomad

The load time is longer than most flash games on the original Sonny too, but the game makes up for it.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

It's a big and pwnage game, everthing has it's price so complaining is like your boss complaining your late for work and the busis late. So don't say that.

Showing 1-9 of 9