ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Giant!

59 8889
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay this game was inspired by Ablu2's game called Brick Wall it will be like Brick Wall only a little different in this game you will try to kill the giant with various and insane attacks you can think off! But the giant can also kill you! you only have 50 HP and if you die you will be revived in 1 day the giant has 100,000 HP so i will start!

I kick the giant with my foot but i just end up getting hurt! -5 HP to me 1 Damage to Giant!

Giant HP:99,999

• 59 Replies
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

How about this! Pee on his leg then when he takes his shoe off pinch his pinky toe. How much damage does that do?

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

How about this! Pee on his leg then when he takes his shoe off pinch his pinky toe. How much damage does that do?

You pee on his leg and when he takes off his shoe you pinch his pinky toe! -1 HP to giant you obviously think that peeing and pinching a giant's pinky will do enough damage?

Giant HP:99,998

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Fine! That was just a joke! Can't you take a joke. I think I got another one. Try to find a soft part in hit flesh and thenmake a fire, bite the soft part out, and then bring the fire to the open wound and burn it. Free breakfast.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Fine! That was just a joke! Can't you take a joke. I think I got another one. Try to find a soft part in hit flesh and thenmake a fire, bite the soft part out, and then bring the fire to the open wound and burn it. Free breakfast.

You find a really soft part in his flesh you get a lighter light a fire and then after it's nice and toasted you bite off the flesh! Mmm giant meat tastes good! -5 HP to Giant!

Giant HP:99,993

You better stop fooling around and call in the heavy artillery!

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Call in an Air strike to get him in the head and then get snipers to keep goin for his eyes and loads of heavy turret men goin for his legs and then RPG's for his body. And if that doesn't kill him grab an RPG and get 4 spare ammo and shoot his legs to hell!

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Call in an Air strike to get him in the head and then get snipers to keep goin for his eyes and loads of heavy turret men goin for his legs and then RPG's for his body. And if that doesn't kill him grab an RPG and get 4 spare ammo and shoot his legs to hell!

The air strike comes in and hits the giant on the forehead! the snipers try hitting the giant in the eye but just end up nailing each other! the heavy turret men go for his legs but a few seconds after the giant steps on them! 3 RPG's hit the giants body while the soldier try's to grab more ammo he stomps him! He notices you and knocks you into a cliff! Aww your dead! But the Giant took 200 Dmg!

Giant HP:99,793

Hahaha you should have thunk about your choice... Sorry you won't be able to post until you are revived tomorrow :P

sojikai
sojikai
2 posts
Nomad

give the giant AIDS

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay i don't know what AIDS are... so... The giant freaking stomps on you with his huge foot! Aww your dead! Wait until you get revived tomorrow sorry its a game rule!

Giant HP:99,793

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay i guess I'm going to have to help you pathetic whelps

I charge a Kamehameha and fire it at the Giant it hits it in the leg! 20 Dmg to giant!

Giant HP:99,773

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

*The grim reaper gives me a chance and revives me before tomorrow* Ha! Call in an Air strike to get him in the head and then get snipers to keep goin for his eyes and loads of heavy turret men goin for his legs and then RPG's for his body. And if that doesn't kill him grab an RPG and get 4 spare ammo and shoot his legs to hell! And then ride in an Aero TT (the world's fastest car) and then use nitro to get away from the giant and then go into an undergroung bunker with loads of defense (turrets rockets nuclear stuff etc) and then watch the giant die. And when he's dead plant loads of fireworks in hid dead body and celebrate.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

The giant doesn't get affected by all of Matty's attacks because he thinks he is a cheater! The giant eats him and i prevent him from ever posting in this thread!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Make the giant laugh, and then when he is laughing with his mouth open through in a semi truck so he chokes and it and it block his airways.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Make the giant laugh, and then when he is laughing with his mouth open through in a semi truck so he chokes and it and it block his airways.

The giant laughs at your jokes! Then a truck flies into his mouth and blocks his airways! he punches himself in the chest and gets it out then the truck hits your foot! Ricador Damage 20 Giant Damage 100

Giant HP:99,673

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Take some cleats and stomp on his eyeballs!!! Then when he goes to grab you start digging in like a mole!

You do just that! You put on your cleats and a chopper drops you on his head you climb down to his eyeballs and start stomping like mad! The giant gets really hurt and tries grabbing you! You jump on his hand and start digging like a mole! The giant received 100 Damage!

Giant HP:99,573

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Just because I'm ultimate you're trying to stop me posting. Right, how am I posting now? Ha ha! I shall call upon the god of AG and kill that giant! (And Riou1231)

Showing 1-15 of 59