ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Giant!

59 8904
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay this game was inspired by Ablu2's game called Brick Wall it will be like Brick Wall only a little different in this game you will try to kill the giant with various and insane attacks you can think off! But the giant can also kill you! you only have 50 HP and if you die you will be revived in 1 day the giant has 100,000 HP so i will start!

I kick the giant with my foot but i just end up getting hurt! -5 HP to me 1 Damage to Giant!

Giant HP:99,999

• 59 Replies
ezarutudor
ezarutudor
34 posts
Nomad

jumping on the giant and first injuries his eyes.after try to injurie his legs at least that the giant fall down

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I will fire an ICBM (long range nuke) at him, while I am at the launch site, 100 miles away from the giant.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Okay guys too powerful attacks and really impossible attacks will now be negated by the giant stopping on you disabling you from posting here for 1 day until you get revived

jumping on the giant and first injuries his eyes.after try to injurie his legs at least that the giant fall down

With your bad grammar the giant holds his ears you take out a knife out of nowhere and stab him in the eye he then throws you at the "Brick Wall" and you die! Giant received 5 Damage Ezarutudor received Instant Kill...

Giant HP:99,568
Status:Feels annoyed by the players abusing non-existing things

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

i give the giant a reaaaaally ugly sweater. it's also huge.

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

I will set his hair on fire with rpgs fireballs and grenades

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

then i give him a facial by using my chainsaw, then I plant flesh eating viruses in his chainsaw wounds

_S_K_E_
_S_K_E_
731 posts
Nomad

He won't care cause he can't see. Read the topic before you post.

the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

then i un-blind him. also, i call him names.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

It doesn't do anything other than make him itchy

I will set his hair on fire with rpgs fireballs and grenades then i give him a facial by using my chainsaw, then I plant flesh eating viruses in his chainsaw wounds

The Giant doesn't have any hair! So you failed and he doesn't need a facial! He decides to crush you then your dead GodofBlades feel free to post tomorrow when your alive :P

I take the brick wall from albu's game and hit him in the head with it 10 times.

The brick wall is so heavy you can barely stand then you fall to the ground after falling the brick wall falls on top of you then the giant squishes you! Your dead _S_K_E_ feel free to post tomorrow when your alive!

then i un-blind him. also, i call him names.

You un-blind him then you call him bad names he gets mad and throws you into a deep deep ravine. Your dead! the_manta feel free to post tomorrow when your alive!

Giant HP:99,568

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I release a giant box full of poisonous snakes (obviously, I release it remotely)

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

i use my magic to make him age faster so he will have back pain, then I fire 10 rpgs at the weak point of his back.

ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

I summon a ton of walls with feet and arms to push the giant off a cliff.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

also, I strap as many bombs on me as I can (which are set to detonate in 1 hour), walk up to the giant, kick him a few times, hopefully get eaten, and blow up inside him.

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

i throw a rubbery chicken at the giant from far away. the chicken is loaded with grenades.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I release a giant box full of poisonous snakes (obviously, I release it remotely)

You release them from a distance then they chase and kill you!

i use my magic to make him age faster so he will have back pain, then I fire 10 rpgs at the weak point of his back.

As giants grow older they get stronger and meaner and tougher so you just healed the giant! Now Mr. Giant is back to 100,000 HP! good job stupid

I summon a ton of walls with feet and arms to push the giant off a cliff.

You do just that they push the giant into a cliff but the giant is so big he doesn't fit! He did get a few bruises though! Giant received 100 Damage!

also, I strap as many bombs on me as I can (which are set to detonate in 1 hour), walk up to the giant, kick him a few times, hopefully get eaten, and blow up inside him.

You do that and he eats you after 1 hour you blow up inside him! Wow that is some spicy dynamite! Giant Received 500 Damage!

Giant HP:99,400

Showing 16-30 of 59