ForumsProgramming ForumOkay, it happened again!

10 3508
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I downloaded Adobe Flash CS3 Pro for the...*counts*...3rd time. I do not know how to start the thing! Wich file is it and what do I do???!!?!?!??!?

• 10 Replies
Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

I don't know lol. I thought you would know. And how do you get so many Armor points? You must have been on AG for years.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

If you don't know, why did you post here?
I have not been here for years, but soon a year. =)

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Hmm... you did install it, didn't you? Run the .exe then, I suppose >_>

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

you did install it, didn't you?
Yep

Run the .exe then,

Wont open. =(
IQAndreas
IQAndreas
299 posts
Peasant

What version of Windows are you using?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Windows XP, that is what I am using... Btw, im playing Age of war! =D me and my off topic stuff

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

Perhaps it needs administrative privileges? I can't exactly remember how that works in XP...

Or maybe you need a newer service pack? CS3 requires at least SP2...

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

3rd time, then it is blocking you from using it over and over (I am assuming it's the demo)

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

3rd time, then it is blocking you from using it over and over (I am assuming it's the demo)

So, I can't use it anymore?...are you serious???? I havent even opened that thing! D:

Or maybe you need a newer service pack? CS3 requires at least SP2...

What the heck is that?!?!?
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

You can still open the first one, I'm on a mac, but look for you're downloads folder (assuming vista, XP should be on desktop) If it is in a compressed folder (folder Icon ha a zipper on it) right-click and "extract all" then you should have the downloader, run it. That should open the demo where you put it.

Showing 1-10 of 10