ForumsSupport ForumThis might not be a good idea but...

6 1537
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

I was wondering we could be allowed to post one of our favorite games up on our profile? of course there are many things that can go wrong but are easily fixable, such as the biggest concern: Stealing, this incidentally is an easily fixable problem that can be solved with actionscript... I remember looking at some AS code that made it so if the game is not on the right website it would not work, also It would be even harder to steal if we made it so the code only appeared when you log on as a member! The AS code would be improbable to get rid of, and it could make access to our favorite game a little easier, of course this would be time hassling I just wanted know what you would think...

• 6 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Can you make this clearer?

If you are saying what I think you are saying, Armor Games does not allow HTML code. You could also just post a link to your favorite game.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, just add the game as a favorite. There is no need to completely copy a game to your profile. People can see what games you like by viewing your favorite games, and you can find your favorite games by... well viewing the games you add to favorites.

It was a well thought out thought, but unnecessary as well. It wont really improve the site, just make loading your about longer. Increase lag, plus make things look a bit more messy.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I think the people above me made the point But i will add it will also make ag slower in all and i think it is just a waste so ya.

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

I would think it would be cool =). I think that there should be one slot for it like on Youtube where they allow one vid to be embedded on the main page of a channel.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

@Aaron
Armor Games does not like to copy other sites' ideas.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Koshinos... are you talking about games HERE, or from other gaming sites? If it's from here, you can do what everyone else suggested and to just put the game on your favorites list. If it's from a different site other than AG, I'm sure you can just paste a link in your About page. It isn't so much as stealing as just providing a place to play the game on; in no way is it stealing at all.

Showing 1-6 of 6