ForumsGamesGo Go Plant!

7 2340
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Hey, people of armor games! I want to suggest a very trippy but fun game for you! It's called Go Go Plant! Do you dare?

Play it now!

Go Go Plant 2 is about moving through a big platformer with 4 attacks, punch, fly, dig and catch. It's really funky and trippy and doesn't make much sense, but it's a lot of fun! How far can you get?

• 7 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yes, Go Go Plant 2 was a really fun game, I loved flying but I always got hit, heh.The digging can be needed but its not used much often unless there is cash underground or a big object.The catcher I use to catch insects and cash and stuff and its not useful after that.The punch is great, though you can use the punch to avoid almost any obsicale like punch through the jelly and sfaes and stuff like that.Overall I have to give Go Go Plant 2 about 8.5/10.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes Go Go Plant was a rather good game! Even though it was a rather weird it is still a rather good game!

ezarutudor
ezarutudor
34 posts
Nomad

go go plant was a very funny game

trayzrulz
trayzrulz
677 posts
Peasant

I like Go Go Plant; but it is very frustrating that there is no save spot and you have to complete the entire level without any mistakes!

soon_to_be_mlb
soon_to_be_mlb
9 posts
Nomad

I don't like it. I mean, it's just the same thing over and over again!

Noodle
Noodle
62 posts
Nomad

Very great game and very cute

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Actually, you can get a lot of extra stuff if you use the catcher. I thought it was quite frustrating too, but then I got to the end and I was sad it ended.

And it's quite repetitive, but at the same time it's done perfectly, I mean it's like dance dance revolution, but instead of arrows you get obstacles : D

Showing 1-7 of 7