ForumsForum GamesA Salt and Battery RPG

20 4694
omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

In this game, you play as someone who has been brought up in a sheltered life. If fact, you were so sheltered that when Atlantis come up from the Atlantic Ocean and invades your hometown, you don't know how to use any guns, knifes, etc (basically any military weapons). Because of this you have to sit out the war, but you change your mind when your parents are killed when the are out buying groceries. Now you use household items (ex: a salt dispenser or a battery (title)) to fight against the Atlantians.
Note: you can meet up with other people, and each weapon can only do certain things, so choose wisely. Here is the character sheet, i can only take 3.
Name:
Weapon:
just pick any item that would COMMONLY be found in a house.

Have fun!

• 20 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
Weapon: Pencil

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Name: Ike
Weapon: Computer Keyboard

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok one more open. o wait! dang. Ok you also need to say what town you want to start in. Can be any one in the US. i'll look it up if i don't know. It is important for the layout of you story, believe me.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I'll be situated in Richmond, VA

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ok i'll start you. Also, since there is so much for i forgot to ask, im just going to make up some stuff about your characters.

Ike you vowed that you wouldn't join the war, but here you are, in your car driving down the Anna River, hoping that you find some Atlantians arriving late to the war. Your weapon of choice is a keyboard, which you cut off from your home computer. You don't know much of the war, since it is new. All you know is that you have to take revenge on the Atlantians who killed your parents. Suddenly, you see movement along the shoreline. Is it an Alantian? Or is it a hunrgy animal? Options:
-keep driving
-check it out cautiously in your car
-get out of your car and check it more closely
-charge it with your keyboard

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I'm not gonna join, but is the name supposed to be a pun on "assault and battery" or is that just my imagination? And this is kinda a random plotline, but it sounds like a good idea.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i'll live in Springfield, MO

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Name:Kevin
Weapon:Baseball Bat YEAH!

Scenario please ^_^

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

And a suggestion! How about Armor? Maybe we could start with Armor called "Clothes" hahaha

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

ya Des its a pun. And Riou clothes are the only thing you wear, there is no armor. And what is your starting town?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I will check it our cautiously from my car

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

How about... New York?

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

Ike, you drive up a bit more and look out from your car. All you can see is a murky brown log-like shape rising out of the water. It is bobbing slightly, but you are not sure if it is from it's own movement or just the river flowing naturaly. It isn't making any noises that you can hear. Options:
-get out of your car and go up closer
-keep on driving down the river
-try and drive over whatever it is
-charge it

omegaman2_1
omegaman2_1
385 posts
Shepherd

wate riou u mean like NYC? or the state?

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Drive it over, I am betting that it is an aligator.

Showing 1-15 of 20