ForumsGameswhat do you think should be weapons in last stand 3?

2 1823
philip374374
philip374374
15 posts
Peasant

what weapons in Last Stand 3 do you think you be but into the game?Id like to see a flame thrower , a sword or hammer or something, and id like to see the shotguns get better :O

• 2 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK two things I need to tell you here.First off this is obviously the wrong section of the forums to be posting this thread.It would be better if you were to post it here.

Flash Games Section

Also even if you do there are quite a few threads about Last Stand 3 although most of them are quite old,but this is the most current one I could find,even though it is quite a few pages back in that section.

Last Stand 3

Keep in mind the Con Artists just recently locked a thread about Last Stand 3 himself and said that he would be giving out new soon enough concerning the game.So I think it would be best to just wait,and not create more generic threads about it.Also I see you have been a member for quite a while to the site,but still I get the feeling you are still new to the forums so if you don't understand some of the things concerning the rules of the forums or how they work then I shall supply three more links to you now.

Help Section
Rules and Common Suggestions Thread
Newcomers Forum

OK,So now that thats all covered I will see if a mod will lock this thread or at least move it to the correct section of the forums because it doesn't belong in this one.

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

Yes CrimsonBlade is pretty much right considering that you should've put this in the Flash Games Forum.

On Topic: I would want the Chainsaw, Pistol, Ak-47, M16, Panzerchreck (really rare), and the Desert Eagle.

Showing 1-2 of 2