ForumsGamesGemcraft - secret levels

29 16202
annaH
annaH
8 posts
Nomad

What does it take to find the secret levels? Once you get to the final battle and win (or do you?), it says you can keep playing to get glowing frames and get to the secret levels.

My wizard is lvl 60, but I haven't found any new levels yet...

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

• 29 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, beat the glowing frame score and a hidden level will be unlocked for you. They say the levels are very hard...

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

They aren't that hard, just max the pure gem mastery, don't even bother with dual gem mastery, you'll see why...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I know, dual gems lower the probability rate of both powers.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

The hidden levels use 1 gem type only, so dual is a waste on those levels.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Oh, it's a skill?
Then I haven't gotten that far yet.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

Yes, it is a skill, and a skill absolutely needed on those levels.

annaH
annaH
8 posts
Nomad

OK, I beat the game with dual gem mastery, guess I'll have to rethink and redistribute points yhen.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What level unlocks the skill?

Good thing the points are free to re-distribute, no costs in any way

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

i beat the game at level 82. i have the pure and the dual gem masterie and i beat all the levels with glowing frames. im glad that u dont need anything to re-distribute, like fire tail said. I think u get pure at level40 and dual at level 31 or something like that. Ill tell u this every hidden level is 40 waves and u get an amulet worth 150,000 points. The order of the levels are green, yellow, red, blue, lime, orange, purple, then cyan. Enjoy my help and post comments on my armorpage, also if u know anything that can get me to level 100, let me know. THX
._. xD B-D
-Tricks222

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Tricks222, can you tell us which levels the secret levels are?

I need to rephrase that,

Can you tell us which levels need to be glowing frames to get the secret levels???

kambyses
kambyses
5 posts
Nomad

The secret levels pop up when you get glowing on the normal maps. If you are glowing on all of them, then you will find all the secret maps.

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

well I get so bored that I quit gem craft

I guess I got to try harder sigh

jokawild64
jokawild64
9 posts
Nomad

there are secret levels to that game??? io didnt know that

kambyses
kambyses
5 posts
Nomad

yes there is, i think there is 8 of them.

Karsten75
Karsten75
266 posts
Peasant

You need *all* the ordinary levels (except for epic levels) to be glowing frames to unlock all 8 hidden levels. Every few levels that have glowing frames unlock one hidden level.

The game gets really easy once you get past level 40 Wizard and have maxed out the advanced gems level. Redistribute points to completely ignore the starting and medium-grade gems and get only advanced gems.

Showing 1-15 of 29