ForumsSupport ForumPlaylist

5 1669
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I know what your all thinking, people can upload bad songs, but this is a kind of cool idea, we could open a forum section as "Playlist Songs" and people could post songs that they like without profanities or maybe the clean versions of the songs, and the GM's can listen to them and upload them to a site playlist which you can choose to activate or deactivate on your profile, and when a GM uploads a new song to the playlist then they can notify you in the new forum section and you can refresh the playlist or something and you have the new song, thus causing no vile songs and people have playlists on their profile that they can active/deactivate and the button to activate it/deactivate it will go in the space under the PS3, AIM, Steam ID, etc. section.

• 5 Replies
seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

That would be to much work for the mods. You could just have itunes open while on the internet to listen to music. It may also slow down the site i am not sure but maybe...

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

True I suppose, just an idea, I figured that it wasn't a good idea haha but I thought I might try because everyone gets shot down but there is that occasional idea that is actually used

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Just open up a tab and leave playlist.com on while your browsing the forums or whatever your doing. Sometimes iTunes lags your browser.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

How will people know they are not profanity-related? And that's what Project Playlist is for. You can basically take any song you wish, type it in the search bar, and stream it from the website. They have a pretty good server, and so long as you have a decent connection, you can play your songs while browsing the forums; it's that simple. You can either do that, or download while waiting, so you can listen to the songs, so you don't have to sacrifice any of your connection speed.

im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

I know I was just thinking you can have your favorite songs on your profile, sorry....

Showing 1-5 of 5