ForumsGamesIs Felicity any good?

85 37574
hans0010
hans0010
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone using her to battle? I don't think she's not that powerful...

• 85 Replies
VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

So you do think she is powerful? Sorry, double negative. She is good, but she has low health and more or less does the same thing as roald but with less health, she does not fit into the strategy I use very much.
If you have high vitality, she ought to be good, if low like me, then Roald.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Looking for an offensive? Take out Veradaux and put her in.
However, I find Veradaux to be more useful, as he does heal and his electro bolt can debuff the enemy. And he's the only one on my team who relies on instinct, so I put lots of the instinct equipment on him. He's just a nice backup.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I hate Felicity not just because of the fact that he tried killing Sonny and Veradux she is so freaking weak! Bah even a normal zombie could be better than her

crazydonut
crazydonut
36 posts
Peasant

i considered using her at first but then i clicked next battle after recieving her on my team and she almost died after one attack so i decided to keep veradux

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I just don't like how her image doesn't change when you equip different armor on her...

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't use her. She a not very good in defensive mode but is ok in offensive. Try to stay away from her.try using Roland and verdaux as much as possible especially zone 5 stage 15.

supersmiley
supersmiley
844 posts
Nomad

shes not very good in defense mode...so I wouldnt use her but If you go all attack all the time then she would be ok...but I wouldnt use her

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

She fails. Dies quickly, easy to beat, does hardly any damage.

I lake Veradux and Roald thank you

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

if u like to but kick fast yeah shes good but for those with high hp I think she will die quickly cuz she has low health I eould rather go with Roald

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

She has a higher strength than Roald and Veradux so you can't say she does hardly any damage.

Maybe you just aren't equipping her right.

dracomaner
dracomaner
4 posts
Nomad

use titanium set and sun struck horrors

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

sun struck horrors...Why that of all weapons?

Maybe she'd be better with Death Sentence?

Juperos
Juperos
9 posts
Nomad

remove all her piercing equips that you get by default, and use full imperial set instead (for max strength). her hp will be 7k+ and you'll see why she's not bad at all
if i'm playing a psycho, i prefer her over Roald, and if i'm on my support bio with reform, i prefer her over Veradux.
in the end her damage output is higher than roald or veradux

Omega238
Omega238
2 posts
Nomad

not only is she horrible to use as she is not nearly as useful as veradux or roald but u cant even see the different armor that u equip.

deffinantly stick with veradux and roald no matter what.

Omega238
Omega238
2 posts
Nomad

not only is she horrible to use as she is not nearly as useful as veradux or roald but u cant even see the different armor that u equip.

deffinantly stick with veradux and roald no matter what.

Showing 1-15 of 85