ForumsGamesIs Felicity any good?

85 37576
hans0010
hans0010
3 posts
Nomad

Anyone using her to battle? I don't think she's not that powerful...

• 85 Replies
dittymaster
dittymaster
5 posts
Nomad

She's good with the right armor i put corruptor's armor on her and she does fine. She's just a wuss cause she dies fast.

Juan960
Juan960
26 posts
Nomad

I use her and she is a very good partner, always is dealing more than 800 damage, and she has good stats, i think is better than Roald.

pineappleman64
pineappleman64
46 posts
Nomad

she is much better than roald because she does a lot more damage. just give her a lot of strength

bighen
bighen
20 posts
Nomad

i just wasn't a big felicity guy...

D3STR0YERR
D3STR0YERR
5 posts
Nomad

The thing is she has low hp and gets hit hard. For that I don't use her. I use Roald cuz he has that healing increase buff which helps and has saved me a few times. Roald can also take twice as many hits as Felicity can.

shadow_stealth
shadow_stealth
119 posts
Nomad

I hate Felicity not just because of the fact that he tried killing Sonny and Veradux she is so freaking weak!

Replace Felicity with Roald not Verudux because Roald isn't very useful anyway...

gamedude9000
gamedude9000
4 posts
Nomad

well i give Veradux instinct and Roald vitality,i give them armor according to their highest stat,so i guess i'll give Felicity speed armor(i tried giving her other armor,but speed worked best since nobody could hit her very often).

gamedude9000
gamedude9000
4 posts
Nomad

sorry for double posting but i think all vitality would be good too because they wouldn't die.

gamedude9000
gamedude9000
4 posts
Nomad

sorry for triple posting,but sometimes i put cool armor on.

IschmarVI
IschmarVI
1 posts
Nomad

She does the most damage of your team mates but she also has the least utility. Also her knife throw is bugged and actually increases the enemy's speed.

She is your best option if you need to kill stuff quick (city councils on easy, time bomb). Otherwise she is probably the worst option, although she *might* be more useful than roald immediately after you got her as she is level 22 (she can instantly equip royal armor and supremacy).

tl,dr: .. she is perfectly usable as she has the highest damage output but sticking with roald + dux is more foolproof most of the time.

(yeah, I know, old topic but hey, there are still people playing this game xD)

Showing 76-85 of 85