ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy stroy------please don't rate. In fact, don't even read. Just go buy me a 7-UP >.>

28 5028
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

There was once a man named asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu (his mother was one speed when she was naming him), he was very happy with his life. He had a flat on the crappy side of Baghdad, he had a dog, he had a wife (who is actually a man but he has not found that out yet), and he has two and a half adorable children, except for the fact that they are freaking fugly.

One day asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu went for a walk. He strolled down the streets on Baghdad enjoying the wonderful sunshine. He waved at the soldiers who where happily patrolling the streets, and he waved at the other citizens who were happy the soldiers were there.Good job soldiers, keep it up.

Anwyas, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu went into a market. He wanted to buy a pear, because he wanted a pear. He went over to the produce section and *gasp*, no pears. So he killed the store clerk. Then he went out side and killed him self for no apparent reason.

Chapter 2

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu had a wife named Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, since, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu died, we will continue the story from Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy's end of things.

Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heard the bullets from the market and grabbed hhis two fugly children to go check on...his husband. As Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy walked up to the market, he saw laying on the ground dead his husband. So he blew himself up along with his kids.

And they all lived happily ever after in hell---The End =)

• 28 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh gosh, can you say fail? I spelled story wrong

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Lemme guess, you were high when you wrote this right?

Because I mean, the store totally had pears. It would just have cost him 3059871294786269578621509734987634986 bucks each, that's all.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Pssssshhh, no, drugs are for fail people.

I was on sparkling water =)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

And puffing the magic dragon too I bet teeheehee.

Here, have a 7-UP.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

o_o

o_o

Yeah, your gonna need a looooot of 7-ups.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Oh, come on, you guys know that this story kicks ass

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I nearly pissed my slef....

Any way, I bought you a seven up, but i drank it. lol

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

wow that was a pretty good story, i enjoyed it very much

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

At first glance, it seems like it was written by a five year old because the names really pop up, lol.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, that was the idea ^.^

And puffing the magic dragon too I bet teeheehee.

Not only that, but it was a lady dragon he he.
samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

AWSOME.

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Wow this is so freaking funny! Hahaha but the names are just really random... and fugly isn't even a word!

ElvenWarlord3912
ElvenWarlord3912
36 posts
Nomad

lol yes fugly is a word! I like the story. Write more like this please!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

and fugly isn't even a word!

What do you learn in school! I'm guess his mother has a keyboard since why would you put brackets in a name??

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu is pronounced

as-je-befo-jo-bracket-abe-ge-bracket-quo-gru-i-qwa-semicolon-yea......

How do you pronounce his name >.>
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Must have clicks and stuff in his name, since according to Russell Peters, !xobile is actually pronounced *click*-bile :P

Showing 1-15 of 28