ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy stroy------please don't rate. In fact, don't even read. Just go buy me a 7-UP >.>

28 5041
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

There was once a man named asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu (his mother was one speed when she was naming him), he was very happy with his life. He had a flat on the crappy side of Baghdad, he had a dog, he had a wife (who is actually a man but he has not found that out yet), and he has two and a half adorable children, except for the fact that they are freaking fugly.

One day asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu went for a walk. He strolled down the streets on Baghdad enjoying the wonderful sunshine. He waved at the soldiers who where happily patrolling the streets, and he waved at the other citizens who were happy the soldiers were there.Good job soldiers, keep it up.

Anwyas, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu went into a market. He wanted to buy a pear, because he wanted a pear. He went over to the produce section and *gasp*, no pears. So he killed the store clerk. Then he went out side and killed him self for no apparent reason.

Chapter 2

asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu had a wife named Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, since, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu died, we will continue the story from Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy's end of things.

Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy heard the bullets from the market and grabbed hhis two fugly children to go check on...his husband. As Sallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy walked up to the market, he saw laying on the ground dead his husband. So he blew himself up along with his kids.

And they all lived happily ever after in hell---The End =)

• 28 Replies
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

What kind of 7-up are you talking about? I have a feeling it's not the soft drink.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Well, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu is pronounced as "Antoinette". And his husbands name is pronounced as "Hari Kari".

I have a feeling it's not the soft drink.

Probably not...
kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Wow this is so freaking funny! Hahaha but the names are just really random... and fugly isn't even a word!

Yes it is!! What they teach kids in school these days....

Well, asjbfjo[aebg[qwoegruiqw;jhfwopeibgqeriqeg;bvu is pronounced as "Antoinette". And his husbands name is pronounced as "Hari Kari".

...Lolz.
Awesome story.
random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Dude I only have one thing to say:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!

Oh wait those are two things.

And I bought you a 7-up but I drank it :P

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, i bought myself a 7-up to...and...i......drank it...

OH GOOD =)

cnhagenow
cnhagenow
15 posts
Nomad

Bloody legeond lol
What kind of 7up aeaeae ;]

ghostman2469
ghostman2469
1 posts
Nomad

make it stop

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

No.

Part 2:

There is no part two, they are dead. Ha ha, losers (it's because they were Liberal).

Aaroniscool
Aaroniscool
254 posts
Nomad

Oooh! What a lovely sequel! I hope to see a third part! =p

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

yea what skater kid said i drank it

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I know, it is a true masterpiece. It took my hours to do, and tons of research XD

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Well I bought you s 7-up except....no wait no I didn't.I got a Mountain Dew instead and drank it because thats what I do.

http://homepage.mac.com/catservants/iblog/C755781129/E20060430212615/Media/Mountain%20Dew%20on%20ice%20800X600.jpg

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

If you're a guy, Mountain Dew makes you're junk not grow.

Just thought i would mention that...

Showing 16-28 of 28