ForumsForum GamesMonstrous RPG

42 6591
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yeah Baby I'm back in the RPG making WOOT!

Story

You were just an average boy until you got kidnapped and some kidnappers tied you in their basement then you heard what seemed to be explosions and gunshots and you see blood splatters you think the police have came but instead the whole world has been infected with some kind of virus called the M-Virus or Monstrous Virus but you were inside tied in a basement so you didn't get infected you untie yourself and find some means of defense to get through those monsters and find some survivors if you would want to survive in a world infected with lots of monsters...

Okay here is how the Sheets work!

Name:
HP:10/10
WeaponBaseball Bat,Spray Paint,Slingshot)

Basically that's all for now but i will add more features as the game progresses...

Only 3 Slots for now! And when you pick a choice in a scenario always post all your character info...

• 42 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: Mc Loven
HP:11/11
Weapon: Sword
Survivors: Scott
items: 50$, rusted armor
2) rest in my base

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

Name:Ken
Weaponual Short Swords
Inventory:3 Pieces of Cooked Chicken,2 Boxes of nails,3 Planks,2 Pieces of Metal,1 Liter of Gas, and 20$

3)Start Mutant hunting

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven you got Rusted Armor please put in a slot called "Armor" and put that rusted armor there in the next post! And also please start reading your scenarios and updates

Ken

You decide to go mutant hunting! You go to the neighborhood and spot 5 Mutants you take out your Dual Short Swords and then run towards them once close to them you spin with your Short Swords making a small whirlwind exterminating 3 of them the last 2 jump towards you you duck and throw 1 sword at each of them looks like they are all dead (+2 Max HP!)

1)Continue hunting
2)Search for survivors
3)Scream like a sissy baby

Mc Loven

You and Scott decide to rest in your base... You had a really rough day the next day you wake up and you hear banging on the door you peek from the peep hole and you see a human you open the door and let him in he tells you his name is Gale and he is holding 2 Handguns looks like he will be useful you let him join you

1)The three of you split up while searching
2)Search in a group
3)Search alone

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Kra1t
Weapon: Baseball Bat

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Nobody else can join Kra1t_er so get out of my RPG

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Survivors: Scott
items: 50$, rusted armor
2) search in a group there is safety in numbers

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Mc Loven please make another slot called "Armor" and put the rusted armor there and please put in the other survivor in named Gale... One more mistake you get a deduction of -1 Max HP!

Mc Loven

You Scott,and Gale search in a group you go to the mall and go to the gun shop you find a Desert Eagle! Congrats Mc Loven now has a Secondary! You go to the supplies store and find 3 Planks,3 Pieces of Metal,3 Boxes of Nails,and a Hammer

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

secondary weapon: Desert eagle
Survivors: Scott, Gale
items: 50$, 3 Planks,3 Pieces of Metal,3 Boxes of Nails,and a Hammer
Armor:rusted armor
um do i choose what to do or you forgot choices

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

I wan't play too...why you don't take in game??

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

Name:Ken
Weaponual Short Swords
Inventory:3 Pieces of Cooked Chicken,2 Boxes of nails,3 Planks,2 Pieces of Metal,1 Liter of Gas, and 20$

1)Continue hunting

can i eat the food to regain hp and what are the planks, boxes of nails, gas and metal for?

GodofBlades
GodofBlades
241 posts
Nomad

sorry i meant 12 hp

superpickle
superpickle
689 posts
Peasant

Name: Adam
HP: 11/14
Primary Weapon: Fire Axe