ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPresidental Campaigns 2009: ArmorLand

233 37775
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/armorland.png
Hello! And welcome to the elections of 2009, Armorland!
In this competition/tournament, the point is to convince the most possible audience and judges (me), to vote for them! How? Well that is the challenge! Use art, make posters, badges, make poems, stories, speeches, do whatever it takes (as long as you follow the Armorland rules) to be the next pretendesident of Armorland!

This is how it works:
There will be different rounds. Each round lasts a couple of days/weeks. This rounds consist making speeches, shows, marches, whatever it takes too complete the challenge! You can use yourself as a candidate or one of your characters.

Rules:
Use only your own content. Be appropriate, and don't flame, spam anything. Don't use actual political campaigns/sides, to evade discussions and offense. Follow the Armorgame rules. Be cool.

The First Round:
The first round is simple, just post a short description of your character/persona/whatever, and post a picture (not needed, but preferred). Be ready to accept the rules and realize that you will have to complete small challenges, containing art/writing, speeches, and answering questions, for example. Eventually the people votes will be important - but also the judges (who is currently just me, but I will add more later if I can), who are the most important part (to keep it fair). Go nuts.

• 233 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Uh...Vote for me! I'm a librarian xD

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm362/Tetimaru/LibraryCard.jpg

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Oh, really?

001 *a # *d #
004 *r n *a e
008 *t m *a 1995 *b dk *l dan
021 *a 87-90274-03-7
033 *b âBjergkøbing Kommuneâ
245 *a Brugeren i centrum gennem alle årene *c Bjergkøbing Landsbibliotek 1895-1995
250 *a 1. udgave
260 *b Biblioteksforeningens Forlag *c 1995 *r Farsø *t Rabøl A/S
300 *a 235 s. *b ill. i farver *b ill. i sort/hvid *b Naturfarvet bogpapir *b Hvidt Intercote omslag *b 380 gr.
521 *a 1. oplag *c 1995
530 *x Forord / Anders Bruhn. Bjergkøbing Folkebibliotek 1895-192 / Birger Jensen. Hovedbiblioteket, 1921-1980 / Leif Boel. Mediehuset 1980-1995 / Leif Boel & Kirsten KirkegÃ¥rd Nielsen. Bestand, brugere og brug / Kirsten KirkegÃ¥rd Nielsen. 100 Ã¥rs læsesalsarbejde / Lisbeth Beck-Lund. Fra retledning til dialog: Centralbiblioteksarbejdet 1921-1995 / Kirsten KirkegÃ¥rd Nielsen. Børnebibliotekerne / Torben Wanting. Biblioteket er ikke kun kultur â" det driver ogsÃ¥ socialpolitik / Anders Bruhn. Biografier. Noter. Kilder.
630 *f Bibliotek
630 *f Bjerkøbing Folkesbibliotek
630 *f Læsesal
630 *f Biblioteksbrugere
652 *m #
700 *a Boel *h Lars
700 *a Kirkegård Nielsen *h Kirsten
700 *a Bruhn *h Anders

?
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Uh...Vote for me! I'm a librarian xD

Oh really a friend of mine is a member at that library.He says the librarian is not very nice to him....

http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd349/crimsonblade55/librarycard-1.jpg
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

I'm just waiting for somebody from the Pail and Shovel party to show up...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Also speaking of political parties.Wheres the Anti-Foreign Language Association of Columbia?(AFLAC for short)

Anyways I remember trying to creating some eerily similar to this(it helped inspire the Armor Politics story which got locked) like a couple months ago(or something like that) in the forum games section,and of course it didn't kick of so well.In fact it die almost instantly since not a single person commented on it,but its good to see someone successfully pulled off a similar if not almost identical contest.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I was kind of inspired by all of Strops vote strop '08 posts/drawings. And i also wanted to maker a contest : D

Okay, welcome to all of those who have joined! It seems things are getting started in here!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Can i join this thing?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Yeah you can. Anyone can join.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Well this is a cool idea. I don't think I'll run, but I shall be involved. Who to vote for... I have a top three already, but this will likely change as the rounds where on.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Thanks. Start getting ready for the contest guys!

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Can I join? If so:

Phil:
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/slliM/CCE00000-1.jpg

This is Phil, he is running.

Phil is a very smooth person, and a great speaker. He doesn't know much about politics, but he sure knows how to be a leader...Oh, and also, he throws pretty rad parties... and is cool, he would also be the first stick person ever to be president of anything. Also, he will hunt you down if you don't vote for him.

...Just saying...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd295/wilkinsboy/untitled.jpg?t=1231217095

I am Ricador. I think i am fully capable to be you're next President. I believe in equal rights for all "except the god dang ferrets", i believe in tough drugs laws, i believe in cookies, and water.

And remember, i am always watching.

"Just because you can't see me, does not mean i am not there".

Questions? Too bad.

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Okay, so there's already been threats from a lot of potential candidates. The real question is, whose death threat (promise?) do I take seriously? C'mon guys, convince me.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

lol. Hmmm... that logo is kind of on the line, but as long as you keep it subtle/subliminal it will be fine. Don't go to far though.

Anyway, I'm glad more people are joining. And Phils is coo.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, trying.
Let me present for you:
Cenere (the character)
http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq1/Cerene_Cerine/njds.jpg

He is stern, and may seem a little cold towards other, but when either tired or drunk, he soften up a little, showing a nature very opposite the one he show every day.
Usually an artist, he have skills in both drawing and writing, but most might say they are not that great.

Showing 31-45 of 233