ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPresidental Campaigns 2009: ArmorLand

233 37833
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/armorland.png
Hello! And welcome to the elections of 2009, Armorland!
In this competition/tournament, the point is to convince the most possible audience and judges (me), to vote for them! How? Well that is the challenge! Use art, make posters, badges, make poems, stories, speeches, do whatever it takes (as long as you follow the Armorland rules) to be the next pretendesident of Armorland!

This is how it works:
There will be different rounds. Each round lasts a couple of days/weeks. This rounds consist making speeches, shows, marches, whatever it takes too complete the challenge! You can use yourself as a candidate or one of your characters.

Rules:
Use only your own content. Be appropriate, and don't flame, spam anything. Don't use actual political campaigns/sides, to evade discussions and offense. Follow the Armorgame rules. Be cool.

The First Round:
The first round is simple, just post a short description of your character/persona/whatever, and post a picture (not needed, but preferred). Be ready to accept the rules and realize that you will have to complete small challenges, containing art/writing, speeches, and answering questions, for example. Eventually the people votes will be important - but also the judges (who is currently just me, but I will add more later if I can), who are the most important part (to keep it fair). Go nuts.

• 233 Replies
seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

I am offically entering my the ArmorLand Presidental race thing...

here is my drawing

(-_-)
-|-
/ \\

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Awesome Cenere 8D
Also, I'm afraid your gonna have to do a little more if you want to enter.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

@TheSid:
Yes, you can participate. Just wait until Sunday, then I will make an official explaination here.

Oh okay then. See you then : ).
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Also, I'm afraid your gonna have to do a little more if you want to enter.

Was that directed at me, or am I just all to tired to be awake?
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Lol, wrong forum. Sorry. Ignore that.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Okay, let me get this straight:

@Cenere: That is awesome. You are in.

@Seven_11: I'm sorry, but i cannot accept that, you have to do a little more.

I'm sorry, I'm a little clumsy right now. I'm coming back and fort into the computer so I'm a little confused with the tabs and the comments. But that should be all.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Totally fine, Sid. I kinda knew it, but had to be certain. Should you not be sleeping just as much as I should??

Argh! RAWR is back...

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

@Cenere:
It's 1:AM, I'm sneezing and I'm very hungry... I shouldn't be alive right now.

@fst6:
Well... if you don't eat anyone, it's fine. I have to keep an eye on everyone now, it's getting pretty death threat full in here...

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

hahahah! there are too many candidates! if there is going to be an election we are surely bunk out of presidents!

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Yeah... lol! But I still want more! There are... no limits. Of course, after the challenges start coming, it will get harder to stay on our feet...

Anyway, I have been working on the challenges. Some of them will be a lot of fun, I hope. So people, keep joining |D.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Haha RAWR! xD I love that friendly neighborhood green dinosaur. He wrecked George.

*Remembers the good old times*

Ah, good times. Haha.

Yeah, they just kind of faded away...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

That was around the time AW was still in its early construction I believe.That was months ago,near when the school year started I think.I can't fully remember though.It has been awhile.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

"Vote for Ricador---he knows for about you than you do".

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

http://img32.picoodle.com/img/img32/3/1/8/f_magykhandem_67ced3f.jpg

I think I am going to enter. Feel the wrath of my MAGYK HANDE!

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I hope the first challenge starts soon. ETA?

Showing 46-60 of 233