ForumsArt, Music, and WritingPresidental Campaigns 2009: ArmorLand

233 37840
TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc6/sidkun/armorland.png
Hello! And welcome to the elections of 2009, Armorland!
In this competition/tournament, the point is to convince the most possible audience and judges (me), to vote for them! How? Well that is the challenge! Use art, make posters, badges, make poems, stories, speeches, do whatever it takes (as long as you follow the Armorland rules) to be the next pretendesident of Armorland!

This is how it works:
There will be different rounds. Each round lasts a couple of days/weeks. This rounds consist making speeches, shows, marches, whatever it takes too complete the challenge! You can use yourself as a candidate or one of your characters.

Rules:
Use only your own content. Be appropriate, and don't flame, spam anything. Don't use actual political campaigns/sides, to evade discussions and offense. Follow the Armorgame rules. Be cool.

The First Round:
The first round is simple, just post a short description of your character/persona/whatever, and post a picture (not needed, but preferred). Be ready to accept the rules and realize that you will have to complete small challenges, containing art/writing, speeches, and answering questions, for example. Eventually the people votes will be important - but also the judges (who is currently just me, but I will add more later if I can), who are the most important part (to keep it fair). Go nuts.

• 233 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Overpopulation, Pollution, and the economy all bite.
Case closed.
Lol jk, I think I'll drop outta the race, I'm not gonna win anything round here anyways. XD.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Toad Toad Toad, tsk tsk. I am not going to win jip either, but i am doing it because i get to slander people, create posters (=0) and slander people

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

Thinks are getting kind of dead in here, do you think I should cancel the contest?

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, there is still people racing for the title, stick to your responsibility, will you?

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to write up a second speech entry. Just not right now...

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah dude, there are still a good...4 people running

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Who's left? Uber is one? Who else?

Ricador
Ricador