ForumsSupport ForumHELP!

2 1614
Llamaboy419
Llamaboy419
33 posts
Nomad

I'm going to sound really stupid, but I have a legitimate question to ask...

Yesterday, i came across a game on the homepage that was the "random game" that appears. I really liked it and cant find it again, so I am going to try to describe it as best i can in hopes that someone can tell me what it's called so I don"t have to bother anyone again.

Description: It was one of those games where you have to take over the entire map, and there was a bunch of different races you could be, each with their own benefits.
I think there were two elf races, undead, two orc races, demons and two or three human races.
Anyway, in gameplay you used the right and left arrow keys to select units and to send them out you use the spacebar. And you used the up and down arrow keys to select where you wanted them to come
out.
I figured I would post this here since it is for "support".

If you recognize this game can you please tell me what its called? Please?

• 2 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I know just what you're looking for: Warlords. And the one you're looking for is Call to Arms. Here's the link:
Warlords: Call to Arms. (okay, the name is Warlords for simpletons. Doesn't Call to Arms sound cooler?)

(Please note that's the Kongregate name and it sounds better. The link doesn't go to Kongregate)

I also suggest you play the second game in the series, which has the same characters but the game play is different. It's called Warlord heroes, and is based on the game engine of Archiles(can't remember what it's spelled like). The link:

Warlords Heroes

Have fun.

(Now that the question was answered, this should be locked)

Llamaboy419
Llamaboy419
33 posts
Nomad

Thank you.
Im surprised i got an answer so soon.
and ya, lock it plz mods

Showing 1-2 of 2