ForumsGamessonny/jason bourne

18 4616
brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

does anyone notice that sonny and jason bourne both wake up on a ship with awsome fighting skills and have no memory of there past. the both fight an enemy that they dont have met or remember and they take down any one they meet or that comes in theres way. am i sick or do you se it too?

btw sry for the bad spelling.

• 18 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Who the heck is Jason Bourne?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Apparently I never hear of these characters...

Is it a movie character or something?

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Here:
[url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463]

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

[url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463/]

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

I never got that into the bourne series...

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Well yes that is true, but does sonny have a bullet in his back? No. Does he have 30 passports? No. Yes he does have fighting skills, but I'm going to accredit that to being turned into a demi-zombie. Also, the whole take down any enemy, well name a "super hero" type character that doesn't...

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

He doesn't have awesome fighting skills...He just bashes people with a rusty old pipe...hard

northernwolf
northernwolf
14 posts
Treasurer

He's somewhat like him but i don't think it's enough to make an assumption that the game was based on the movie...

brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

no not at all but i thought it was funny that there were so many similarities in both of them.

vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

links dun work post them again plz

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

It's possible it's from the Bourne Identity, he died on a ship, blood on his face, louis was with him, so what actually happened, yes, Sonny owns but in the end there isn't enough evidence to suggest that he's Jason or is being like Jason

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

lol imagine that, jason would be freaked and sonny would ask why.... not very....actiony

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

They both meet a hot chick, they both don't know who eachother are, not even their real names, it's a long shot.

Armorkage
Armorkage
247 posts
Nomad

i dont see bourne using epiphany or nightmare. i mean, sonny is more psychologically mad than him

brrrrr
brrrrr
107 posts
Nomad

i just thought it would be fun to point out. maybe krin has watched the bourne series? who knows and why should anyone do?

Showing 1-15 of 18