ForumsSupport ForumDonations.

15 2937
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

To help armorgames I thought this.........

Why not have a place on armorgames were you can donate money to help the site.
Armorgames isn't in trouble by any means ( at least I don't think so ) just thought this would help with ads, ect....

• 15 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

ArmorGames gets money from ads (Unless you mean putting up ads, which I have o problem with.). Have you been looking anywhere on the site lately? There are millions of ads on here.
If you really want to help AG out, click on some of the ads. Sponsors usually get paid more if their site has been noticed more than before they placed the ad.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Sponsors usually get paid more if their site has been noticed more than before they placed the ad.

This is if they (the people) actually participate in what they are offering. It takes more than just viewing and clicking out.

Now, I'm not against donating or anything, but this is a website where more than the majority of the users here are teenagers. While this doesn't mean that they don't have the money to give, it still poses problems paternally.

IF there was a feature like this, I would be reluctant about approving it. You've seen all those websites, "If you donate, you get access to special features!" remarks, every time you try to access something. This is one, selfish, and two annoying, and it wouldn't do good at all if this would be one of the websites to do so. I'm also not saying that AG would become one of those websites, but when these people realize that when they open free elections to donate and are not getting anything out of it, they will resort to hiding features.
jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

Yes I meant putting up ads...
I didn't know they earned money from ads,but donations would help out alot.

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

yah I agree they should have a donate page so they could improve the site.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

donations are typically made on sites that are fan based or something,and they have no other way to gain money,because they don't have enough users to start a decent ad campaign with a company,to uphold their website,and pay for things concerning it.AG doesn't really need a donation section.I would suggest if you want to help AG,then instead of donating,just buy something from the store.Get something out of it that kind of benefits yourself.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

A donation page it is not a bad idea but then who whould donate?
Besides (flappy boy said this but...) AG gets money from ads.

So...

I got nothing more to say

So...

Bye.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

Well I think Crimson has had the best idea buy something from the shop to donate your cash AG will probs make a profit from this anyway so that would help if you are that eager to donate.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

If I was rich I'd donate but until then Armorgames, I praise you.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

A donation page it is not a bad idea but then who whould donate?

you get access to special features!" remarks, every time you try to access something. This is one, selfish, and two annoying, and it wouldn't do good at all if this would be one of the websites to do so

The pepole who would wantto donate , would donate.
There would not be any 'specail' features you get if you donate.

than the majority of the users here are teenagers. While this doesn't mean that they don't have the money to give, it still poses problems paternally.

Im sure a kid won't say to his parent, ' Please , Please!I must donate to Armoragmes!I must , I must!!!!'
seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

they should get more things in the store so people will buy it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

For some reason....this thread is like Deja Vu, but I don't know why =(

Im sure a kid won't say to his parent, ' Please , Please!I must donate to Armoragmes!I must , I must!!!!'

Oh I know my mom and dad would be jumping up and down with me to donate >_>
I figure if they put up a donate feature, I'd donate a couple, but probably only 20 dollars or something, it's not like I have a full-on job(I can't even have a summer job yet).
So yeah, I don't see the point since most people come here for games and don't really care if the site has money or not, as long as they can play their games now.
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

A donations page would be a good thing to help out the site.I really like this idea since it is non-selfish and benefits the sites in many ways.

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

they should get more things in the store so people will buy it.

Yes I agree with you totaly.Theres only about 3 or four items in the armorgames store.
the1andonly
the1andonly
115 posts
Nomad

good idea, but, instead of making an ad, which would cost money ( unless its a rubbish one... no offensive ) you could tell your friends, or put an ad in the newspaper ( idk if it would cost more then making your own ) but at least it would be more successful

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Besides (flappy boy said this but...) AG gets money from ads.

Why does everybody call me Flappyboy? *Growls*
I think this is pretty much wrapped up here. Put more things in the store.
(And AG hasn't gotten around to that just yet.)
Showing 1-15 of 15