ForumsSupport ForumMy browser keeps getting messed up!

5 1651
northernwolf
northernwolf
14 posts
Treasurer

hey could someone help me please everytime i try to rate a game or add it to my faves my internet just returns to the Ag main page. I don't know what to do!

• 5 Replies
Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

That's not you're browsers fault. You have to let the page fully load before to try and rate a game or add it to you're faves.

But, you should be waiting anyways because you're supposed to play the game first...but sadly people don't do that anymore.

Anyways, yeah, just wait until the page is fully loaded.

northernwolf
northernwolf
14 posts
Treasurer

I tried and it didnt work! i waited for it to load completly, played a round of the game, then clicked the icon for add to faves and it just brought me back to the homepage. I'm really not that good with computers so i can't tell whats wrong...

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I've had this happen to me before but not repeatedly, usually in the middle of the day when there's a load of people on, or my connection is messed up. It could be your browser, what are you using? I know that hasn't happened to me since I switched to FireFox, but then again I haven't played all that many games since then because they load slower on this browser =/

But, you should be waiting anyways because you're supposed to play the game first...but sadly people don't do that anymore.

? He could've played the games before o_O...if not then -_-'...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Firefox lessens the chance of this happening. Ricador's suggestion also helps. If all does not work, it's good to refresh and still if that doesn't work, wait until the next day. It should run fine then. If it still has a problem, then either AG's server is partly down or your connection has a problem.

northernwolf
northernwolf
14 posts
Treasurer

ok thx guys

Showing 1-5 of 5