ForumsForum GamesI started an RPG club

4 2194
Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this should be in tavern or whatever but here goes. i was looking around the game section and i saw RPG's that just flopped and RPG's that have like 1 million and i just made this so RPG starters or would be RPG starters can pick up a few tips from other creators and make RPG's a better place

• 4 Replies
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

This should really be in the tavern dude a mod will probably move this there or something but oh well here are a few tips!

1)Make sure your RPG is enjoyable and that the same process doesn't go over and over again

2)Always check on your RPG people like RPG's that are more active rather than the ones that only get checked on a week later

3)Add more features as the game goes on so the people who have joined get more out of the RPG and stay more longer

4)Make yourself clear just in case the players don't understand and get mad and just leave your RPG

5)Make a story i mean every RPG mainly has a story to begin with this may add a bit back story to the RPG

Oh well those are all my tips i have been making RPG's for a while now...

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

really i only know of one you have made and thats Zombie onslaught RPG

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Well Zombie Onslaught RPG,Crimson Valkyrie RPG,Gladiator Arena RPG,Monstrous RPG, and lots of others hahaha

Monocycles
Monocycles
316 posts
Nomad

oooohhh

Showing 1-4 of 4