ForumsGame WalkthroughsHow to beat The Hydra battle in the tunnel of illusions with Biological Sonny

12 15767
Robeto
Robeto
1 posts
Nomad

If you want to beat the Hydra in Sonny 2, (Found in the tunnel of illusions), you will need the move known as Envenom, you will also need some weapoons with high fire piercing. You need to poison both of the Fire Claws, and then you need to take down The Hydra with you fire weapons (after poisoning the Fire Clas to death), posioning is really effective against Fire Claws, use it.
Thanks,

• 12 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Actually, while a venom bio is good against the Fire claws, a strength or speed based bio is good against the Hydra itself. The Hydra is resistant against venom, likewise the Fire Claws are resistant against physical attacks.

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

This guy was really easy, either way bio is the easiest class hence "this is for beginners"

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

This guide kinda of sucks (no offense lol)

burhead
burhead
2 posts
Peasant

the easiest way to beat the hydra is use lightning spells on the fire heads (i was doing 1.6-2k a hit with shock therapy

then after u kill them in a hurry just buff up roald and let him start beating on the main head

attack it your self aswell to speed up the process ofcourse

burhead
burhead
2 posts
Peasant

btw i am a full instinct psychological so i hit hard regardless... but the fact remains the fire heads die FAST from lightning

chud_boy
chud_boy
16 posts
Nomad

kill the easier ones then the hardest one

diegokp
diegokp
50 posts
Nomad

kill the easiers ones with the speed build(toicant form, shadow blend, agile expousure, withdrawl) then the best.If you want, use crystalize in one of them.

Atheners
Atheners
1 posts
Nomad

On the fire claws I used infect, and the hydra died quickly with brutal violence

MattsterMaster14
MattsterMaster14
15 posts
Nomad

hey atheners i did the same thing and it did 3,500 damage-killed them instantly.

memymen
memymen
1 posts
Nomad

i used pure shock dammage with a psych and hit over 42 thousand damage on the smaller ones

dheemanghoshal123
dheemanghoshal123
2 posts
Peasant

lol thanks for the info now i can beat the **** outta hydras

armortitanseded
armortitanseded
1 posts
Nomad

I think the hydra is the easiest

Showing 1-12 of 12