No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Go here.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Try things out until you beat him. If you can't, train until you are a higher level, than try again.

Look at what the abilities do and figure out a strategy with them.

The only move Baron has that is a problem is Tick Tock, btw. AS long as you can figure out a way to prevent that, or stop it from damaging you, hammering down his Health is a piece of cake. Not to mention he uses Holy Scars at some point, which lowers his defenses drastically and if he ever runs out of Focus, he casts a spell which restores his focus at the expense of some of his health each turn.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

just like psycho said, it is easy to hammer his health down, but i guess he didnt want to spell it out for you.

if u use flash freeze 2 times, thats 4 free turns, and if u get lucky roald will use break right after

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

do this, download a flash editing script to edit your stats and health etc. till you can hit more than 100000 damage... happy?

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Plok, no one cares that you can't beat a game unless you hack it.

The rest of us have no problems whatsoever and don't need to.

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

i didn't use the "hacks" as you call them until I beat the game.
i do it with every game, beat it, hack it, get bored, stop playing.
it is not a "hack" but a program that edits flash programs.
You seem to have a big mouth for someone that knows so little.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

You got a problem that hacks the flash code

Editing the code is called hacking.

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

no it doesnt hack it, it EDITS the files that are saved onto your computer when you make a save game, theoretically you would be able to just find these files yourself and bring them up in wordpad and edit the large list of code, but that would take a very long time.
this simply just helps by narrowing it down to specific values that you can change then save, and it changes that long line of text script, thus altering the game.
just like you would mod your favorite game, say morrowind, if you had the elder scrolls construction set, it would just narrow down all the values that are put into the script and put into a way that is most conveniently editable.

it does not hack, just simply edits or modifies.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Whatever, I read your explanation of the program wrong.

Do whatever you feel like with it, but I don't see a point in advertising it.

Showing 1-9 of 9