ForumsGames[spam] worst game ever

262 55221
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

remake of the other topic without cursing in the title. for me it's those horrible frat boy games. and moral combat slap fight. so many of the games that addictinggames makes are bad.

• 262 Replies
spro259
spro259
31 posts
Nomad

frat boy games $ucks really bad

unit292
unit292
23 posts
Nomad

all strategy and puzzle games. i dont like 2 think

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

well i think every game that is posted above me is pretty bad, but mortal slap combat is the definate worst!

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Those stupid strategy defense games! Especially 3 and 4. It looks stupid, on 3 and 4 it's the same crap over and over, you just get different looking troops.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

ya those games are pretty bad

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

sonny?!?!?!? worst game ever?!!?!?!? HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED MORAL COBAT! I mean gawd sonny is a good rpg game. MORAL COMBAT IS THE WURST GAME EVAR IT IS BULLSCHNITZEL!

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

Sonny is not as good as its rating says, there are a bunch of other games that are way better that have a lower rating than sonny. Telepath rpg 2 is one that is way better than sonny, but some impatient and/or retarded people keep whining that its too hard or takes too long to load.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

They keep complaining the controls are too hard! WASD and mouse, how hard is that! And some people complain they cant understand the tutorial, who reads a tutorial anyway, i didnt, and i found the controls just fine.

Mordred
Mordred
84 posts
Nomad

They say its boring too! Sonny is more "boring" than telepath 2, and yet, it has a higher rating.

KoH
KoH
2 posts
Nomad

Worst game I ever played was probably Pop and Twimby.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I think Sonny is an AWESOME game but i guess it depends on your taste in games.
But we can all agree mortal combat slap fight is HORRIBLE and most games from addictinggames are boring have no plot and take forever to load.

MrSlugs
MrSlugs
17 posts
Peasant

Agreed Stupid slap game is horrible!

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Why does this thread keep getting reposted ??[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/312967/worst-game-ever-made?[/url]
heres another one

CrossBones113
CrossBones113
12 posts
Nomad

Typing games are S |-| I T!!!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

the absolute worst game i ever played was polar express. I beat it in about an hour and didnt even have fun while i was beating it

Showing 16-30 of 262