ForumsSupport ForumPersonalized Comment Box

17 2815
choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

I was just thinking, if AG could make a new Comment Box on profiles.
One in which there is the ability to search comments 7 words are less... by pressing a button!

And fishing through comment made by your mortal enemies as to delete them and send them to the Admins and Mods.

Or just the ability to block comments from other users.

What about making restrictions to your comment box, so you don't have to deal with spam and all that.

At least something more?
----------------------------------------------------------
Also for, all the other suggestions. Why suggest, when AG doesn't do anything anyway! Why can't they just give us a heads up? Like good idea or we are going to use this for version 2.0?
Something?!

• 17 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

*Should* be, key word. You see, in my case their wouldn't be should, would and won't... their is can't.
The difference is the amount of ability to do BB and HTML in comment box
[able, 100% unable]

OK,let me rephrase my comment for you.HTML is not allowed and does not work in any areas of the site(that I know about) and the personal comment boxes restrict many types of BB code that are allowed on the public forums,for different reasons.Did I make it clear enough?Anyways I don't see the need for anymore restrictions then already implemented into the site,but if you can find a use for it and a good one then I guess I would not be against it.
Ragingmelon
Ragingmelon
69 posts
Nomad

To me, having the option to block users from posting on your comment box, and the option to only allow specific groups of people to post in your comment box (e.g. Administrators and Moderators, Friends and Users) is enough personalization.

Showing 16-17 of 17