ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20382
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

@parkermb68

If you like abortion, go to China.

Wow. I didn't know that if someone disagrees with you, then they have to leave the country. It's like those warmongerers who said, "If you don't support the Iraq War, then go to Canada!"

Last time I checked, we had freedom of speech and thought in America. If I have an opinion opposite of you, I don't plan on leaving. It's my right to speak and believe in what I want, just like you.
atomicsquid333
atomicsquid333
48 posts
Nomad

im going fo obama

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

[b]Obama Rocks!!!!

thelistman
thelistman
1,416 posts
Shepherd

Ron Paul is the only competent politician running. McCain, Obama, and Clinton are all morons when it comes to economic policies (let's support NAFTA, increased taxes, and government spending!). They all want a more powerful government as well.

Ron Paul is the only one who wants smaller government. And I mean REALLY small. He wants to abolish the IRS, and end heavy military spending. He is the only one who also supports all social freedoms and wants a smaller government.

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

i think all the major canidates are pretty incompitent when it comes to economy, but i support McCain's war policies

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

obamas a liar clintons a democrat
so who should I vote for...
DUNDUNDUN...
whoa I think Ill vote for mccain

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I would vote for Obama except he supports almost every view I oppose! I think I'll vote McCain.

Death_bringer
Death_bringer
580 posts
Nomad

obama

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

If I could vote I would vote for Mickey Mouse, except I hate Disney monoculture.

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

now that hillary is out of the race, i want obama to win. i do not like mccain since he supports the war in iraq. he also goes only for the upper class people. hilary has more expierience than obama and i want to put her as the president. but since she is out of the race, i am totally going for obama!

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

obama, one clinton is enough

cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

although i want mccain to when more he is a great man and i think he'll turn this country aroud and mccain helps everyone

THE END

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Do you people even know who you're voting for?
Obama said he wants to make college FREE!!

Do you know how retarded that is?!

bobism
bobism
20 posts
Nomad

Obama all the way!

SuperzMcShort
SuperzMcShort
325 posts
Nomad

@Ninjacube

What's wrong with working towards free higher education? Many other developed countries offer secondary education for free or as much more subsidized rates then we do in the US and it doesn't seem to have negatively impacted them significantly.

Showing 91-105 of 125