ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20383
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Yes, seriously. Why shouldn't college be free? Although it will raise taxes, it won't raise it by a substantial amount that people will not like it, because the price would be education, which is brilliant.

Anyways, Clinton or Obama? Well, Clinton is out, and I always wanted Obama to win.

DarkShifter
DarkShifter
46 posts
Nomad

You people don't understand. Obama was born poor his father left him early and his mother went off with another man. All he had was foster parents and with only that he managed to get into Harvard and eventually be a candidate for the presidential election for America. If that wasn't hard enough he was racially isolated all through his life until now. Where as McCain was born rich. Plus he is getting quite old now, where as Obama has youth on his side.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

obama not that is my bisnis cus im english

DarkShifter
DarkShifter
46 posts
Nomad

Ok,but you can still take an interest in politics even if it is on the other side of the world!

Nightmare_King
Nightmare_King
19 posts
Nomad

I would prefer Clinton over Obama anyday. I don't particulary like either one of them, but if I had to pick it would be Clinton. Obama is a huge hypocrite and an all around deceiver. I mean, we've all seen the videos of his church sermons and do we really want a man who believes that running the country? Of course, he denies that he believes what the preacher said but if he didn't he would never stand a chance at office. McCain actually stands for something and focuses on things that matter, such as illegal immigration. Those are the things that are hurting our country socially and economically and those are the things that our president should be worrying about.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I would definetly say Obama, and I know he's going to win the election this fall and he also does great speeches.

And besides Clinton is already out.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I don't like either of them but if I had to choose I would want Obama to be our president.

Clinton would ruin our country completely. Sorry to those of you who support her but that is the truth.

And Obama is nice and all but I just don't think that our country is quite ready for a "muslim related" president.

Im pretty sure that McCain is going to win the presidentcy.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

well no more for clinton...shes out ..so obama will totally defeeat maccain!

Air
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

Sorry airdude, but there are a lot of democrats that are not going for Obama. McCain will beat him by a lot I bet. Although he is old, I bet he still wins. He was a war veterain you know.

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

If the country knows whats good for it then they will vote for McCain. He may not have been my favorite candidate at the start of the race, but he's the best that's left (not left wing, candidate still in the race.)

kontractkilla01
kontractkilla01
157 posts
Nomad

not an option but i hope McCain

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

OBAMA!!!

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I personally think McCain. I also really want McCain as the next president.

KHROME
KHROME
618 posts
Nomad

Obama '08!!! He's definitly going to pwn McCain!

VampiressOfTheDark
VampiressOfTheDark
39 posts
Nomad

idk if you know this or not, but Clintons not running anymore and Obama is racist.

Showing 106-120 of 125