ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20358
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

i choose neither, clinton is well...clinton, and obama is like just about against america

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

im hoping a republican will win, so we can keep our guys in iraq

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

If Obama gets elected, I'm moving to Poland. No, I'm not racist, but the president of the UNITED STATES should be AMERICAN.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

Imo, all the candiates this year are a friggin' joke, I hate Hillary but ffs I hope she wins.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

McCain. I want McCain to win. What? NOOOOO! REPUBLICAN! GET TEH GUNZZ!
I'm an independent. But I want McCain to win, because I tend to lean right on most issues.
That being said, I'd much rather we had Ron Paul to back, but noooo, that couldn't happen >_<

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

megamickel
how can you support ron paul, and be a fascist??!!! you obviously don't know dr. paul's platform...it's ALL about freedom.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

Because he's from Texas and I gotta vote for my own. Besides, out of all the candidates we have, I like him best. Still hate them all, though. Our system = corrupt and failed. Like any system.

WallyOhio
WallyOhio
146 posts
Nomad

yes...but, how can you support someone you don't know anything about?! (and based on other posts...fundamentally disagree with)

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I do know about him, enough to say I like him. I don't fundamentally disagree with freedom. Constitutional rights must not be abolished unless we abolish them all and destroy the government completely. I may be fascist ideal, but first and foremost I'm a realist, which means I have to vote for who I think will be the best man in the oval office.

knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

clinton

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

I think and I hope Obama will win the election and I propaly guess he will.

Matt111333
Matt111333
1 posts
Nomad

i like obama

yoyosforchris
yoyosforchris
14 posts
Nomad

I think Obama will win because he is a great speaker and he persuade lottsss of people!!

yoyosforchris
yoyosforchris
14 posts
Nomad

Im sorry to burst your bubble WizardInBlack, but Obama is American. His dad was from Africa, but he was born in the U.S. and the Constitution states that anyone born in the U.S. is a citizen. If that wasn't true, my boy Arnold S. from California could run!!!!!

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

Obama. The only thing I worry with Obama is that he doesn't have much experience.

Showing 16-30 of 125