ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20356
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

@ Yoyo, I don't think citizenship should be simply our birthright. Legal immigrants know more about America than most people who were born here. What the hell is that? No. We should all fulfill our civic duty by at the BARE MINIMUM knowing the basics of our history and our government.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Look - My view. Not the color, not the Gender. Obama is a humble, all out good man. He's even passed his full name "Barack Mohammud Hussein Obama" and he's come so far. After all he's done, too. Clintons backing Thirty Five years and the fact that she's met with 80 world leaders. [After Bill Clinton left office, mainly]. Nothing really happened then, a bit, and she might know a leader in africa or somewhat. But that shows nothing. But Obama's judgement was wise at the start of the war, Obama did just about everything economically and morally to .. Illinois. [Sorry, Blankout on spelling.] While, Hilary Clinton saying she's going to make 220,000 Jobs in New York and acctually ending up losing 30,000 Jobs hasn't done far too well. Also, Clintons trying to pay out Health Insurance Univerally. [Something almost every leading Country does .. BUT us. The problem with her plan, is, that she is mandating it. And making it cheap, but mainly, Big companies will quit devoloping if she acctually does what she can. Obama has a cheap start up insurance, make all costs a bit lower, and, if someone REALLY doesn't have insurance, He'll also keep them living, don't worry. xP Because, out of the [hopeful] cost killer plan he has, most people won't need strings pulled to save their lives. I'm not sure wether he's supporting health care for illegals, I hope so, though. Everyone deserves HealthCare on earth, even an immigrant. Or -- Would would you really like to tell someone thats sick, dying, with a son who comes up to you and begs you for help.. and say "Sorry, your missing papers, get out".. Would kinda suck. Also, He's got a good economic plan which.. DOESNT follow Bill Clintons. Because thats what Hilary clinton is dishing out, and its not running well because at a recessionish time like that changing the market Bill clinton did would make things worse. Also, No offence to Bill or Hilary Clinton. Bill Clinton was amazing, 65% Approval leaving White house with 5 Trillion dollar surplus. He had a good Eight years. Sadly, though, I don't think Hilary Clinton will acheive the start of four years. [Hopefully[ and if she does, I'mma be sad, and if she takes it on to eight like bush did. I'mma cry. The dollars like 2 cents above the Yen. Somethings gotta be done. o.o

xYz123456789
xYz123456789
29 posts
Nomad

im pullin for Obama.
Hillary is no

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

MegaMickel, My dad knows alot, he's a legal immigrant. I like what you said their, problem is, people don't know what they should, and about 50% of the country votes. America needs a bit more.. Patritosm, if you will. Not singing the anthem at football games, but a sense of understanding for this country and how to acheive it. Things like the CIA, Immigration, Foreign affairs need to change. Democracy has to do that. But Liberalism is better than Democracy if the Repeblic won't speak out! [Not to say I'm a madman Liberal] anyway. Again, my five cents.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

^Ron Paul is republican, he's the one who I saw most of this stuff from. It's true, though...

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Ron Paul is a great candidate. I'm telling you, he may not have been Mr.AwesomeHero of the republican legacy, he's still good. Too bad I'm not a republican. o.o

ewoklad
ewoklad
15 posts
Nomad

Personally, I want Obama. Hilary isn't even a girl. Her husband cheated on him, and she stayed with him.(I think just for fame) She is on her last chance, desperation by attacking Obama, Using the fact of her being a girl...etc.
It was something whe couldn't choose, and shes using it as if it was. I say Obama.

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

Obama

Blockhead
Blockhead
110 posts
Nomad

Obama will make a good president. He will probalby win sice, and it is proven, that most presidents of the United-States where taller than theire pollitic opponent.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Theres alot of Obama gamers, Clinton doenst appeal to gamers? I like obama anyway he doesnt talk BS, and i hope he does alot for the states. Clintons just a house wife thats read all her husbands notes.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

Crunk, don't kid yourself, that woman is sharp.

Anndd I can't stand her. Ever meet someone and instantly dislike them? I loath that woman and she gives me the heebies.

So Obama for the win.

Tealpug
Tealpug
76 posts
Nomad

Both of them are lame, so I really couldn't say. I would say Ron Paul, but he lost, long ago.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i don't know anything about the electio but etheir way there i going to be the first woman or african american president.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Yeh i cant stand her either, she reminds me of a preacher, and i hate preachers. She might be smart but if she wins for the dems i heard that mcain would win, and the same thing is said about obama but that he would win against the elephants.

Hon0r_BalL_TiCk
Hon0r_BalL_TiCk
10 posts
Nomad

OBAMA BABY

Showing 31-45 of 125