ForumsWEPRClinton or Obama

125 20355
ECTHETIC
ECTHETIC
36 posts
Nomad

who do you want to win the election?

if you like both, do you want them to be on the same ballot?

I want obama to win.
I do think hilary would make a better pres though, she has exp.

• 125 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I hope Obama wins, but they both are super talented.

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

well i want obama to win
1. hillary is a liar
also the only reason mcain got the nomination is because he was a war hero and got tortured for being a patriot and stuff. and then hillary thinks, well if he got the nomination by bein a war hero, then ill lie about gettin shot at by sniper fire. and my dad was the guy who flew the blackhawk that she was in most of the time, and as a matter of fact the only thing he recalls is her bein a bitch!

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

so suck that hillary!!!

batistarocks6969
batistarocks6969
87 posts
Nomad

so suck that hillary!!!

cardfan1144
cardfan1144
16 posts
Nomad

obama obama rocks

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

1. we got enough of the clintons from that fagget bill clinton with no war experince
2. obamas a black trying to ban guns wiht no war experience
3. McCain the only 1 with war expeirience, and so if we pull our troops out its gonna Viet Nom All over again! so even though all of them suck a big one, the one i think should be pres is McCain cuz he wont make it Viet Nom all over again.

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

Of all the canadates Obama seems to be the only one I don't have a problem with. Clinton has a MAJOR problem with video games, so if anyone on this site is favoring her needs to re-evaluate things. McCain is a radical. Very very radical. Everything I've heard from him has been troubleing.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

McCain stinks he just sits back talking crap while Obama and Clinton are going at it! I like what Clinton is going to do when she gets to be a president but I don't know why I like Obama better then Clinton...

Logan47
Logan47
65 posts
Nomad

Obama all the way!!!!

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

I'm a republican but I still have my favorite democrat. I would pick
Clinton.

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

McCainn. ;D

But I'd Pick Clinton.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Oh I forgot to say one thing and this is one of the main reasons why i picked Clinton. Obama if he gets into office is going to take nuclear warfare of the table so that makes us even a bigger target to terrorists.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I can't see Obama or Clinton winning.

Whoever gets nominated is gonna split the votes between the Democrats.

&& McCain isn't half bad ..

but hes old as ...

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

I prefer Obama's stances on foreign policy, healthcare, and ethics. I don't think Hillary has good stances in any of those. McCain, on the other hand, is a war hawk that has horrible economic ideas and social mores that I can't agree with. So, While I strongly support Obama, I could deal with a Clinton presidency. Not happily, but deal with it. A McCain presidency might find me looking for a job overseas

Kingofthehill
Kingofthehill
57 posts
Nomad

Obama will win. He is the better choice over all. You can debate this topic on my page!

Showing 61-75 of 125