ForumsGamesHelp @ Brixius

21 4631
Clovya
Clovya
2 posts
Nomad

Hi , im now a lvl 16 hydraulic .
I'm in the village but when my team fights vs. Brixius (he has 42861 life) i always lose!

Can anyone help me

PS: Sorry for my bad english i'm austrian

• 21 Replies
vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

im sick of all those "How i can beat Baron" or "How i beat fire claws and hydra" just wait til he runs dry of focus hel use a ability tht will suck his hp but refresh his focus for a hydraulic fighting the baron u must only survive

Clovya
Clovya
2 posts
Nomad

Ok than you

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Yes i too am sick of these type of threads!!! The noobs don't even bother looking at the 2nd page for something that can help them! They're so lazy they need to spam the whole forum section with Baron topics

kingpong001
kingpong001
146 posts
Nomad

Don't be so tight, why be so impatient? He has probs never been on the forums before so doesn't know what to do and he doesn't want a load of ear acke from a bunch of impatient idiots!

vstef96
vstef96
27 posts
Shepherd

Im a impatient idiot?
i finished the game without needing any help even on my speed bio on heroic it pwnt baron soo fast tht i thought its easy mode

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

i think that beating bosses should be one of the main forum topics. that would eliminate all the fighting that is going on in this thread (and a lot of others)

rafa1
rafa1
92 posts
Nomad

is so easy beating brixius man
just put your team on phalanx mode
til brixius get out of focus

HornyCow
HornyCow
12 posts
Nomad

He is not THAT hard. You just have to think and use logic >.>

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

No you don't, you just have to be very strong and beat him to death with powerful attacks

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

STFU and leave the kid alone
jesus christ

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

im sick of all those "How i can beat Baron" or "How i beat fire claws and hydra" just wait til he runs dry of focus hel use a ability tht will suck his hp but refresh his focus for a hydraulic fighting the baron u must only survive

STFU!!
You only posted TO INCREASE AP AND POSTCOUNT.
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

For a Hydraulic, I swear it's easier to Flash Freeze and Mind Freeze while pounding him down between them than draining his focus, because the only move that drains his focus with the Hydraulic kinda sucks at the job. I once spent half an hour trying to drain his focus but he just countered by casting Electrical Storm every other turn.

mrpwnage
mrpwnage
11 posts
Nomad

you lose because you have no skill.

redbaron67
redbaron67
2 posts
Nomad

im stuck at baron to.. i readed to use phalanx mode or something so ill try that xd

Ralphocop
Ralphocop
102 posts
Nomad

Sucks that these forum trolls have to be complete jerks because apparently they think their so superior because they can beat a certain boss while another has no idea how to.

Anyways I honestly haven't played hydraulic because my game never properly saves but just by looking at the skills you can probably get a skill build like so
restore 3
ice wall 1
mind freeze 1
flash freeze 1
glacier 1
crystal ice 5
dead mans plea 4

of course the stats should go in instinct

then to start flash freeze and when its done silence him and use glacier and whenever a teamate is below ~33% use ice wall then restore and get back focus with dead mans plea

though honestly I dont know if it will work since i've never played with this strat so gl.

Showing 1-15 of 21