ForumsArt, Music, and WritingNew Song (clicking this link will make ubertuna happy)

11 3797
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, I haven't put anything on newgrounds for a while now. I've been focusing more on composing without the software, and playing live instead of recording. I decided it was time for a change in pace, and I split one of my piano compositions into separate racks and loaded it into my computer. I posted a short preview on newgrounds, since the full thing isn't done yet. Here's the link, if any of you want to take a listen. By the way, the imperfect looping is newgrounds' fault, not mine.

Untitled Project #1
Vote 5

• 11 Replies
Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm...interesting. It's not really my style, but I'm interested in hearing what the whole thing will be like before I make a judgment.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... Not bad... I have to say 8/10
Fits the name UberTuna for some reason.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

It would make good music for a haunted house video game.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Awesome!

I really like the guitar thing. 9.5/10

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Hmm. I like it, but the harpsichord is a little... off?

L337
L337
348 posts
Nomad

Wow!
I like it!
5/5

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

it sounds good to me.I gave it a 5/5 on there just for the heck of it.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

That's really good, I gave it a 5/5. Has a mysterious sound to it.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I'm glad all of you like it And happy moment for me, since it's the first song of mine to ever get put in somebody's flash. Woo!

For anybody that's interested, I'm going to be posting the full song as a piano only piece later today, and then I'll upload the finished song tonight or tomorrow.

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

It sounds really nice, really fits as background music, it sounds mysterious and yet funny in a way. It's pretty short, so it basically needs more variation, but it's pretty cool too. 4/5 ;D

Janine2009
Janine2009
10 posts
Nomad

It's pretty good, but i do miss something,.. hmmm.
But as u said, it's not yet done.
Can't wait to listen to it when it's finished.

Showing 1-11 of 11