ForumsThe TavernSwords and Sandals

20 20139
Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

If you play it..post..and stuff...know i will list the games in the series..
Swords and Sandals:Gladiators
Swords and Sandals:Emperor's Reighn...our sometin..
Swords and Sandals:Crusaders
Swords and Sandals:Solo Ultratus..
Swords and Sandals:Online Ultratus

All of these games can be downloaded and played for free on my account..at www.fizzy.com(didn't feel like makin link)

My account is Darakaar
And pass is:daclan-123

plzz thank me...o and hackers dont hack cause veryone usesthis account...

• 20 Replies
Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

BUMP

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Uhm, no advertising for other sites on AG. And do not bump your own thread, just because there are noone replying. It might just mean that there is noone online, OR that you are advertising.

Haven't played, probably never will, unless my internet stops f-ing around.

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Its really not much different than saying hay look i found this one cool game will people download it with me...in the video game section...than i get ranted in this forum...

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

i dont get this thread aat all dude

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

People should not do that in the first place either, there is basically just less mods roaming the Game section than here. Just saying.

Tricks: Then do not post. If you do not understand the OP, even when it is written so it easily can be understood, then do not post.

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Towards Tricks:.....its pretty easy to figure..out im saying you can play the full versions of all the games made by 3rdsense or download any with my V.I.P. account...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

1st swords and sandals is the first game i ever hacked
2nd if you wanted to advertise about flash games at least make it in the flash game section >
3rd i don't care for this series and if people do there's a magical place you can search for it called Google

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Swords and Sandals is a multiplayer game?

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Yes they finally made it where you can battle other people online...many more weps...including guns(once a melee guy gets to u your screwed....) and you can use my V.I.P. account to download anygames plzz say thank you if you choose to use my account...

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

i think i played this once or twice but i don't think i liked it very much

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

on this one you may choose to spare or kill your oppenent..and you can have guns and when you kill or spare a guy you start to become nice,good,evil,bad,neutral

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

If you didnt want anyone to hack then why did you give your password?

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

hahha i set a program where you can't hack my account i just dont want to be banned in the online games for hacking lol...

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

have any of yal loged on my account yet..

Polcher
Polcher
95 posts
Nomad

Seriously plzz say thank you for this privledge...

Showing 1-15 of 20