ForumsGamesEasiest way to beat Omen

6 2498
asteff
asteff
5 posts
Nomad

The most this technique requires is perhaps respecing. you may use any of your teammates as long as they are a decent level, and you can be any class. just simply get break and use it after he casts dark omen on himself. do not do anything except that. Omen casts dark omen on himself every 3 rounds which coincidentally is the cooldown of break. keep yourself and your teammates alive and let them do damage. this takes awhile, but is effective nevertheless.

• 6 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

You could cast Shatter Bolt on him, since that Dark Omen raises his damage quite a bit. Shatter bolt will stop him that turn and still deal some damage.

asteff
asteff
5 posts
Nomad

well, break does an average of 6k+ damage while he has dark omen anyway. you are right, i havent used shatter bolt though.

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Actually, I beat him as a magic user so I didn't have break...Didn't actually think of that. Either or, I guess. Break might be more effective since I don't know the cooldown of either of them or how many times they can be equipped to the action bar. I also don't remember how much damage Shatter bolt dealt.

asteff
asteff
5 posts
Nomad

another problem is whatever ability may miss... if so, then it is just chance on whom he will kill

asteff
asteff
5 posts
Nomad

be sure to remove cripple if possible before the turn you have to use break on

and i am a magic user as well. i forgot about shatter bolt so i respeced to get break

gamer213345
gamer213345
9 posts
Peasant

Another thing that helps is tog et verdux, if you're using veradux, paladin so his poison is way up. If he does use poison on Omen while he's has dark omen on, he'll do 50k damage.

Showing 1-6 of 6