ForumsGamesThe hardest enemy on sonny 2

111 39094
destinydude
destinydude
2,052 posts
Nomad

What was the hardest enemy for u on sonny 2?
Mines was The Hydra cuz he has that abilitie that paralyzes u and has assistance from the fire claws.

• 111 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

people, the hydra is dam easy. why? HE HATES MAGIC! just use withdrawl and the arms are death in 1 STRIKE! the rest is up to you

Have you even tried bio? o.o

I would say baron, for phys and hydra.
MarkedTarget6
MarkedTarget6
1,699 posts
Peasant

Well, on heroic I can safely say (for me) that the Baron is the hardest... I trained til I was level 22 to beat him... I think I was a Bio but I figured out a good strategy using certain skills to beat him...

Other than the Baron I think the blood hounds on the 5th place were hard because they kept killing me in a few shots...

99strunlimited
99strunlimited
1 posts
Nomad

does anyone kno how to beat the baron he's my hardest enemy cuz his tick-tock and he has like 40k life

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Yes, I do know how to beat the Baron.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

bjorndaking, you fail. I inb4'd the barion so no one was allowed to say him.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

with a hydraulic, the Baron is the most difficult because you have no tactic to drain his focus or coax him into not using tick tock.

with a psychological, the blood hounds from zone 5 are the hardest because they have the speed and crit chance to kill you and Veradux without having a chance to act.

with a biological, the hardest enemy was Felicity because her speed supplies her with enough evasion to make your attacks miss, and she quickly can down Veradux, leaving you with no healing option besides withdrawal, which has a good chance of missing because of her aforementioned speed. Also, the "knifed" attack can drain focus sufficiently to interrupt a structured attack cycle, and leading strike is a bit of a wild card with focus regeneration.
Also, you people are bad at spelling. (Sorry, I couldn't resist, I'm a spelling Nazi.)

redbaron67
redbaron67
2 posts
Nomad

i cant kill the Baron.. i trained up to lvl 18 now i got high str im upgrading my atrubute as good as possible im making al my attacks better but he still kills me with is tick tock thing what do i need to do?... -.-

plokmijn27
plokmijn27
66 posts
Nomad

Baron was like 10X easier in the first sonny.
in that one, you just had to keep yourself and paladin alive, and he would kill him. this one is soooooo much harder tho

PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Thisisnotanalt, the Baron is easy with a Hydraulic if you use Mind Freeze and Flash Freeze, he can never use tick tock and all you have to do is slowly drain his health

Kasumi_Shinzawai
Kasumi_Shinzawai
10 posts
Nomad

Well...

I died against the Baron twice as a bio (without knowing about the focus trick).

I died twice against city council on my second play as a psycho. I never kill them both at once. Too boring
There's something great about watching Roald get 5000 damage per turn

Kasumi_Shinzawai
Kasumi_Shinzawai
10 posts
Nomad

Well...

I died against the Baron twice as a bio (without knowing about the focus trick).

I died twice against city council on my second play as a psycho. I never kill them both at once. Too boring
There's something great about watching Roald get 5000 damage per turn

And LOL! Plokmijn may have a super-noob pvp character (can't he win without needing 85000 health etc. etc.?), but he still sucks miserably in story mode. Even knowing about the focus trick xD

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

id say the bloodhounds as they almost always attack twice its a nightmare for my str pure bio with 4k life

heat_x
heat_x
23 posts
Nomad

i say bloodhounds, mayor, felicity, hydra, ect... are soft. back in the old days when regulate only took away 5 focus, baron was a beast! took so long to actually drain all of his focus

wuptop
wuptop
16 posts
Nomad

the baron was the hardest for me but with hydo i equiped two mind freezes and two flash freezes and rotated because tick tock uses focus
(the hydras are weak against shadow & ice attacks for bio i just crushed them)

Seraph1013
Seraph1013
17 posts
Nomad

I would say the twisted abomination since at the start of the game you don't have that many resources unless you trained. And the baron since it's the only enemy that's made me respec

Showing 16-30 of 111