ForumsGamesBrawl royale ********review********

1 1984
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

brawl royale is a recently new game you can find it in the acton catogory

Graphics:
The graphics in the B.R are very manga like the animations are funny and are done with great detail and precision
some of the other graphical feautures are things like the use of dialouge and the taunts befor the fight

A.O.G or aim of game:
the aim of the game is to simpily finsih all the battles
and be crowned winner so it is pretty easy (or is it)

Controls:
the controls are simple just use the space button when it says go but be quick or youll get killed

gameplay:
gamplay wise it is not a very high rated game as there is no real initiative involved it just kill-next round-kill next round ETC

soundFX:
the sounding goes well with the game and is very good how it changes at differnt points

HARDCORE or JUST FOR FUN:
personally i think it is not hardcore

Enemies:
the enemies you face a hilarios my favourite is the robot when it kills you it says you get pwned very cool

overall rating:

i will base this on what you rate it hear you will put rating i will calculate (ewwwww) the average

THX FOR READING MY REVEIW ON THIS GAME IF YOU WANT HELP WITH THE GAME OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK OR IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MY POSTERS LIKE THIS ASK FOR INFO:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x4/bender948/pwned.jpg

• 1 Reply
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Yeah, Thegamesman, sorry to break it to you, but reviews have no point when they get transferred into threads, on the account of it seeming that you're begging for a merit prize. It doesn't work like that; you must post it into the correct game comment, and wait until a mod inspects it and decides if he/she will accept it and gives you a merit prize.

Showing 1-1 of 1