ForumsSupport ForumArmorTube?

12 2529
Kowboy
Kowboy
50 posts
Nomad

You know what would filled with awesome?

If you could do the same thing on Armor Games that you do on Youtube. The only difference would be that perhaps the freedom would not be so leniant on ArmorTube.

By the way, if Armor Games decides to make ArmorTube, then I want 60% of the profits!!

haha!

• 12 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

What do you mean? Broadcast videos? This is pretty much a gaming site. With a forum and a store, but still a gaming site.
Besides, should this not have been in the suggestions section? Or do you just want a thread for your videos here?

TheSid
TheSid
332 posts
Nomad

I don't think this would... fit well with Armor games? There is really no point. Unless it's only for walkthroughs, but you can always just link it. Pretty pointless. And this is the wrong forum.

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

There already is TONS of video hosting sites we don't need any more

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Firstly, this is in the wrong category. Secondly, AG is a gaming site, not a video hosting site.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

I see no good in this all i see is that you want to make a armortube that would make the site slower take up space and be no good to anybody. so i don't think that it is a good idea soory.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

It is a bad idea but I suppose there could be a thread where people submit there vids via a link.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Firstly, this is in the wrong category. Secondly, AG is a gaming site, not a video hosting site.

I completely agree.
By the way, this doesn't seem to be in the wrong category. :S
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

it's already been suggested too..

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Yeah, just do what I did, and post your vide on youtube. You can advertise it on your profile.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

http://uk.youtube.com/user/lfclee69 look at this if people wanted people to watch videos of you make your own channel like me.

(watch my vids also whilst you are there)

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

We can just send eachother links to our vids so that would be a waste of space.

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

i dont want to have that, like it the way it is now. games and no movies, gets to complicated maybe.

Showing 1-12 of 12