ForumsSupport ForumWhere do the saved game files on AG save to?

10 6626
slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Not sure where they save too. Where do they save too? Like when you have an option to save your game like on pillage the village or something. Can someone please help?

• 10 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Saved game files (for both flash and shockwave) usually save to your computer's hard drive somewhere (I forget where exactly), so if you save your game, it will be on your computer.

CrimsonVamp
CrimsonVamp
93 posts
Peasant

I think they save in the temporary folder, (the one that can only be cleaned up manually) but I'm not 100% sure.

What It's sure is that they save on your computer, as stated above.

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Saved game files (for both flash and shockwave) usually save to your computer's hard drive somewhere (I forget where exactly), so if you save your game, it will be on your computer.

I know that lolz. :P I use ccleaner and I don't want to delete my saved games, so I can go in there and manually take them out put there somewhere else for a min then put it back in the same place. :P
No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Just make a search for a folder called armorgames.com.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Ummm welll you can always make a extra folder and put all of your saved games there and then put them back after you use cleaner.

jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

well some games ask me to store a game on my mac i say yes sometimes sometimes i dont...

slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

Ummm welll you can always make a extra folder and put all of your saved games there and then put them back after you use cleaner.

Yes, I know that but I need to know the name of the folder they save too first.
Healmeal
Healmeal
1,941 posts
Nomad

They are stored in your cookies if i\\m right. It's not in your temporary Folder because that one gets cleared when you close your computer. Since most sites require Cookies enabled and most passwords and username combinations get stored in cookies i also think the game data does. The cookies folder is located in windows.

No_Stress
No_Stress
366 posts
Nomad

Yes, I know that but I need to know the name of the folder they save too first.

Dude... again, just search for a folder called armorgames.com, you gonna find inside this folder some other folders:
armorgames.com > files > games > "name of the game" > "saved game"
slayer1kyle
slayer1kyle
91 posts
Nomad

They are stored in your cookies if i\\\\m right. It's not in your temporary Folder because that one gets cleared when you close your computer. Since most sites require Cookies enabled and most passwords and username combinations get stored in cookies i also think the game data does. The cookies folder is located in windows.

Mmk, I know they are stored in windows. :P
Showing 1-10 of 10