ForumsForum GamesVIRUS rpg

18 3748
thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

its 2013 the world is slowly falling apart as a virus killing people spreads through the planet few people are immune to this virus and one of them is you.
because of this people are starting to fight with each other and claim terriotory can you claim your or will you die

here what you need to put in

name:
vehicleland rover,mini,motor bike)

I MUST STRESS THIS IS NOT ABOUT ZOMBIES

i will give you missions throughout also you do not know where the others are although you may find them and make a large army

i can only acept 10 people sorry

• 18 Replies
ablu2
ablu2
728 posts
Nomad

"ONLY" accept 10 people? Most can only take 5 >.>

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

seems al ittle simple? Oh well, more about using your brain than your stats?

name: Kyro
Vehicle: (what is a mini?) land rover

seven_11
seven_11
304 posts
Nomad

Name: Cat
Vechicle USSR missle
I BOMB THIS THREAD MAAHAHAHAHAHH

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

Name: Nexas
Vechicle: Motor bike

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Kraither
Vehicle: Motor Bike

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

sorry wasnt on much yesterday anyway

@abula2
im not most people =}

@others
welcome

@kyro
a mini is a small veichle driven in britain i beleive

you wak up in your house and relise your wife is not in the bed you search downstairs and out front just as your about to give up hope you see her i front of your veichle you can see clearly shes dead suddenly a milatary helicopter lands down the street what do you do?

A)run inside
B)get your car keys
C)go to them
D)sneak up and try to take the copter whilst they arent looking

@NEXAS AND KRAITHER

ill make you both twins brothers and you get this mission(or whatever you WANT to call it)
anyway you wake up in the supermarket and realise it is empty you wonder why you are in the super market
suddenly you hear the bell for the door opining ring
you take a look a man comes in carriying a double barrel shotgun he spots you and you run into the staff room and lock the dooor however his gun will make easy work with the door you then spot a small 9mm pistol under the managers desk do you

a)grab it a start blasting rounds through the door
b)grab it and wait then aim and shoot between eyes
c)block door because you are both peace loving people

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

name: Mc Loven
vehicle: Motor bike

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

name: Shez
vehicle: land rover

Kra1t_er
Kra1t_er
80 posts
Nomad

Name: Kraither
Vehicle: Motor Bike

b)grab it and wait then aim and shoot between eyes (Shoot at gun, not human)

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Name: Joe
Vehicle: Land Rover

I can make a separate forum for this, I have HTML experience and manage many forums.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

name:tennisman

vehicle: land rover

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

well, I'm going to assume the first scenario is mine. so, I believe I will go to the military guys. (you aren't going to kill me on the first one are you?)
But, instead of running up I will shout hello from a distance, right beside some cover, so if the decide to shoot me....

thegamesman
thegamesman
324 posts
Nomad

@kyro

you shout the milatry man starts to get target pointed around you arise from cover and they shoot at you fortunatly your cat blocks the shot (poor cat soz pussy)
you ahout "im a normalite im human" the head milatry man comes over to you and starts shooting you get into your car and run over them both then get into the choppa....

@kraither

you take the gun take aim the man charges in you shoot bang howerver yu miss the gun fortunatly you hit the light above him which falls doom and smashes his head

@ newcomers

you have same mission as kyro exept the outcome will ghange so choos wisley ohh and welcome

i can only take 2 more people also i need a personal mod not actual mod on AG i mean a normal person can not be someone playing in game

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

Well, the first thing I do is turn on the radio in my car to some good rock music.... darn army men!!! they always shoot you...

Mirage1
Mirage1
202 posts
Nomad

I grab my car keys, and step inside quietly.

Showing 1-15 of 18