ForumsSupport Forumreply to comment button?

11 2578
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

i was thinking what if there was a button that you can press under someones comment that would post your comment underneath the person comment that you are replying to like on youtube?

(if this has been suggested before I'm sorry)

• 11 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

this is a good idea because they wouldnt know if u responded to them

good idea

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

There already is a reply button, check the News comments. There's a reason why they aren't put on profile comments (it should be put on game comments). It's because not everybody looks on that one page. The reply on youtube is to reply to comments and answer questions regarding the video. If you put that on profile comments, not everybody reads it. So I think the way people chat right now is fine. I just wish they would put the reply feature on game comments.

bjorndaking
bjorndaking
230 posts
Nomad

newgrounds have that, and i agree whit plokkey. just having it now is good enough

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Well I have suggested this loonnnnggg agoooo before anyone found out my evil plan to take over this place..*cough*..

And, I got a mods reply that it would be hard to direct the reply to another persons profile instead of our own.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

Yeah but it be cool if AG added this feature.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

does anybody agree with me?(or disagree?)

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

but then you would have to check back to the person who you commented on in order to see the reply....mr bumper of your own topic

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

yeh but i mean in the forums.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

and a lot of people are doing this

but then you would have to check back to the person who you commented on in order to see the reply....mr bumper of your own topic

and then replying underneath
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

that's like an auto quoter and the post your own reply box combined into one....do ya really need it?

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

ya but without the trouble of having to use the Quoter wrong and some new users are. so it will be much easier and faster.

Showing 1-11 of 11