ForumsSupport ForumArmor Points like Gamerscore.

4 1357
BVHdrummer
BVHdrummer
379 posts
Nomad

I think you should be awarded around 5AP when beating a game, or setting a new record in a game, kind of like the Gamerscore of an Xbox360. There could also be achievements in games too for AP. Tell me if you agree with me, and why or why not.

• 4 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

This has been brought up sooo many times.

And I'm not for it because it is just like copying Kongregate and it isn't armorgames-ish.

Were an original gaming site.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Every bit of what Theone99 said is true BVHdrummer. So many people have tried to bring this up, I wish that one of the mods would bring a notice to not make those threads. It's not your fault though; you probably haven't known that these threads haven't been brought up.

russianfreak
russianfreak
1,843 posts
Farmer

Well i agree with the rest of the users but i have never seen this topic before and i am pretty old 4 months. I don't like the idea cause that woud be copying miniclip as well they have the achivments thing toso i say badidea to this sorry.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I disagree with what the above three people are saying.

We have forums, and we didnt invent forums.

We have comment boxes, and we didnt invent those.

Just becuse Kongregate has them, dosn't mean we can't as weel.

Russian freak, 4 months isn't a long time.

Now for the idea. I would say yes, but not right now. There are much more important things for the site, things like makeing it more functionable, and so forth. For now, my awnser is no.

Showing 1-4 of 4