ForumsGamesCosmic Piercing...

13 4466
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

What ability, class or enemy uses cosmic piercing? Just curious.

• 13 Replies
PsychoIncarnate
PsychoIncarnate
1,037 posts
Nomad

Same as Earth Piercing. No one uses it. Krin probably plans on using it in a later Sonny game

However, enemies DO have cosmic attacks

Also, magic bolt from Sonny 1 was a Cosmic attack.

I guess it's just carrying it over from Sonny 1

It was called "Magic Piercing" in Sonny 1

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

I bet that Psycho is correct... Thus far, no attack uses it, but because enemies have it, it is a standard that the human players must also abide by.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ah. I just thought that it was weird for it to be put there and for it not to be used. There are no weapons that raise cosmic piercing or earth piercing anyways. Guess it isn't much of a problem.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

cosmic attacks are used by the council enemies in zone 5, and it is likely that it will be used in sonny 3, just like earth piercing is used in sonny.

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Yah, Cosmic is generally things that don't fit into any other category like "doughnuts" so it should really be called "other"

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, it doesn't provide any problems so leave it the way it is.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

He can't just leave out all the elemental piercings in that chart. Better to have this question asked than have "why don't we have cosmic?" questions.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, if nobody knew about cosmic piercing in the first place, then that would've been fine. I guess it's okay the way it is.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Maybe Krin's adding a fourth class in a later version, which will use Cosmic and Earth. (like Psycho's lightning and shadow, Bio's physical and poison, and Hydro's fire and ice (AKA hot and cold Hydros))

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

Maybe, I was just assuming that it would come in Sonny 3...

Perhaps Krin will though.. It would be kinda cool to see some classes with that... Cosmic would probably be technology oriented and earth would be pure vitality...

VoltCruelerz
VoltCruelerz
501 posts
Nomad

That was completely unnecessary.

Hydraulic
Hydraulic
223 posts
Nomad

The bunny uses it. Dur!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Really?

The colour of the buff/debuff means what piercing the move that was used to inflict it was, right?

Showing 1-13 of 13