ForumsForum GamesThe infected: Chapter 1- The Beggining of the End

5 2417
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

I was bored, so i decided to bring out my 'iner' author skills and use them in a fiction story. No bad comments, just positive and nice ones.

I sat up on my bed, wakeing up to distance howls on the street. Has it been a nightmare, or has it been for real?
My name is Jason White, I'm 16 years old. I live in a city called Princin laktin (Prince-in-lake-tin). I'm your basic averge 16 year old kid, who likes to stay away from the spot light. I never liked to be noticed, and so far, it's been that way.
I heard another howl-like-sound out on the front lawn. It was deffinitly real, and it didn't sound like a dog, it sounded more... man, like.
I quickly got on my knees and took and quick peek outside the window. From what i saw, it was a man, to be more specific, four men. They where just standing there like they where meant to, at 2:00 in the morning. It didn't look right, so i went to my parents room and asked them about it.
I knocked at the door, no answer. I knocked again and this time i heard a moan coming from inside. It startled and puzzled me. "Hey, mom? dad? you in there?" I called to them. Nothing but a low moan kept coming.
I was about to call to them again when i heard a crash from the padio window. The sound made me gasp and hurry into my room. I turned the light on and locked the door. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911. The sound from the operator put relief into my system. "Operator, what would you like?" he said to me calmly. "Police, please." I answered back.
I treid to keep calm in my voice just when i heard a knock on my door. It scared me and made me drop the phone.
"Hello? Hello, is anyone in there??" A man's voice called. I picked up the phone and only heard static in the other piece of the phone. "No..." i said frightenly. "Hello? Hello? Hey come on! If anyones in there please answer me!" He called again. It seemed like my only option to answer his request, but then again, i could get dress and slipp threw the window, i would have to deal with the men ooutside though...

The choice is yours!

Option A) Respond to the voice
Option B) Go outside threw the window

Author's note: Sorry if it was long, but i finished it!

P.S: Not so sure what category this goes to, so i chose 'Forum Games'

• 5 Replies
nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

Um id go with A. =) cuz zombies can't talk, and it sounds like w/e it is is can only moan... therefore respond to the voice =)

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

A)

llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
164 posts
Nomad

A.)

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

A)!!!

darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Ok, sense all of the votes is A), We'll resume the story by responding to the voice =).

The infected: Chapter 2- Escape!

A crash from the window, moans and groans from outside and my parents room, 911 won't pick up. My life has went into a horrible twist in just 15 minutes.
"Hey! I know someone is in there! just please open up! we don't have much time!" He called to me. I staggered toward the door. "H-Hello? W-who's there?" I asked frightenly.
A sigh of relief slipped his lips. "Oh, thank god someones alive!" He tried to open the door. "Hey, could you unlock this?" He said to me.
"What? I-I don't even know who you are!" I called to him. "Listen I'll explain everything when we're," He gasped loudly. "Oh my god!! They're coming! Open up, please!" He called to me. He tried the door again, but it was locked.
All of the sudden I heard moans from outside of my room.
I felt safe in here, but obviously something was after him. My fingure trembled on the lock, but i gathered my courage and unlocked the door.
Before i could say anything he came in my bedroom and fell to the floor. I quickly locked the door again.
"Thank you! Thank you, another second to spare and I would of been zombie chow." He said with relief in his voice. I felt like something was going to happen. "'Zombie chow'? What the heck do you-" he cut me off. "Zombies, they're dead and they want to feed on your flesh, you know, zombies." He said to me calmly. "What the heck?!" I yelled at him. "Who the heck are you and what do you want!!??" I yelled to him. He got up and brushed the dirt of him. "Listen, we have to go, now!" He said to me. He flipped my desk chair over on one side and stomped on the leg of it. "What the heck are you doing in here!? My house!? My room!?!" I yelled angerly to him with a tint of frighteness.
"Like i said, no time to explain," He flipped the chair on the oppisite side and stommped again. "Here, this one's yours." He handed the stick to me. "Wha- what? You just took apart my chair!" I said angerly again. "What the heck??
I'm getting my Dad." I said to him.
I was about to open up the door when he said: "NO! Don't go out there!!" He screamed at me. He startled me and made me turn around. "Listen, your parents are dead! There's nothing we could do!" He said in my face.
"What!!? N-no, I-I won't believe that!" I told him. How could my parents die in one night? "I checked on them first before you! They're dead! Your lucky to be alive and well! Now c'mon we got to go!" He said impationly.
He threw what was left of the chair at the window. "Look, just look outside and tell me what you see" He said and motioned me to come. I followed his order and looked outside. "What the!?" I said to myself.
"I rest my case." He said. There had to be atleast 50 of them outside on my lawn, then anther 70 of them on the street. I was shocked.
"You see that? That's them, and those things are in this house at this second!" He motioned to look at the front door. They where just pileing in, and then there where bangs at my bedroom door. "Get dressed! take the things that you need and lets go!" He said. I obeyed his command and got dressed.
Then I took my pocket knife and my neckles that my parents got me for my 10th birthday. "Ok, you ready?" He said to me. I nodded saddly. He handed me the chair leg. "Alright, c'mon." He was about to jump out but i grabbed him. "Wait!" I called. "What is it?" He said to me.
I sighed. "I lost everything in just one night, the least thing you could do is just tell me your name and where we're going." I said to him. He sighed, "My name is Colin, Colin Mathews, we're going to the safehouse. We got to get outa here, let's go." Just then my door burst down and poeple, zombies, piled in.
They looked revolting, it was just a gross site. Before I could take anymore glances, he pulled me out the window, and we made a soft thud onto the morning dew grass.

Author's note: Ok i know this one was a bit long and I wanted to get on the streets earlier, i wanted to make the character more sudden of the event of leaving his house.

P.S: In some chapters, there won't be 'The choice is yours'

Showing 1-5 of 5